Immaculate Grids

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Anybody trying these? I'm determined to get one completely filled out but that's evidently going to take a lot of luck for my addled brain. They are a humbling (at least for me) experience as it really let's you know how bad your memory really is.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Anybody trying these? I'm determined to get one completely filled out but that's evidently going to take a lot of luck for my addled brain. They are a humbling (at least for me) experience as it really let's you know how bad your memory really is.
Are these like the old school betting squares where you put a number in each grid that corresponds to the predicted score at the end of each quarter?

My grandpa used to play those all the time.

Rev

Staff member
Are these like the old school betting squares where you put a number in each grid that corresponds to the predicted score at the end of each quarter?

My grandpa used to play those all the time.
No. Fill in the blank with a player that corresponds to each row.

Here is the site I use. It's the Basketball one but they have one daily for each major sport.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I have done it. I'm better at baseball than football but I think I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I originally thought there was only one answer for each square. It's definitely humbling.

Rev

Staff member
I have done it. I'm better at baseball than football but I think I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I originally thought there was only one answer for each square. It's definitely humbling.
For baseball a good player to remember is Edwin Jackson since he played for 14 teams.

I'm better at the football ones and even got a 0.1 % with Dallas and Giants connection of Steve DeOssie.

Also can learn some crazy facts like Elway was never a 1st team AP all pro.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
You know my Cowboys/Saints connection was teh Shanle.

That was my one miss so far. (Not finished yet... Tenn is kind of an obscure team.)

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Anyone else having trouble with Denver/Saints and Denver/Titans? Don't tell me the answers though.

Rev

Staff member
Anyone else having trouble with Denver/Saints and Denver/Titans? Don't tell me the answers though.
When you are done you can press give up and they will give you the player with the highest percentage if you scroll down. The highest percentage for both of the above teams are both WRs. You will know them more for playing for Denver than the other teams.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
For baseball a good player to remember is Edwin Jackson since he played for 14 teams.

I'm better at the football ones and even got a 0.1 % with Dallas and Giants connection of Steve DeOssie.

Deossie is a great pull. I forget the percentage but I think my best pull was Brian Downing on both the Angels and White Sox.

Jackson is a great idea, when in doubt I will guess him.

Rev

Staff member
I came within 1 of finishing my first one today. The MLB one I couldn't come up with is a player that played for the Rockies and the Pirates.

Definitely the closest I have been from finishing.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I came within 1 of finishing my first one today. The MLB one I couldn't come up with is a player that played for the Rockies and the Pirates.

Definitely the closest I have been from finishing.
Oh good, so these are really hard? Because I always get within one or two pretty easily but then get stumped.

Rev

Staff member
Oh good, so these are really hard? Because I always get within one or two pretty easily but then get stumped.
Yeah they tend to have one or two squares where there are only a handful of correct answers throughout history. It's really hard when you have teams that you really don't follow at all.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I find these to be very hard, but I bet I could have gotten a few complete when I was 12.
:lol No kidding. Would have knocked most of these out with no problem back then.

Rev

Staff member
I find these to be very hard, but I bet I could have gotten a few complete when I was 12.
I got to within 2 on the MLB one yesterday. That's the closest that I've been.

Rev

Staff member
🏈 Immaculate Grid 65 9/9:
Rarity: 244
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
Play at:
@immaculategrid x @pfref

First one!