Immaculate Grids

data

Forbes #1
First one!
Who’d you put down as your Cowboys HOFer? The eligible list is interesting. Thought there’d be more HOFers that had a past prime stint in Dallas. I put down Lance Alworth.

I got too cute and screwed up, putting down Roman Gabriel as a Rams HOFer. Turns out he isn’t.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Who’d you put down as your Cowboys HOFer? The eligible list is interesting. Thought there’d be more HOFers that had a past prime stint in Dallas. I put down Lance Alworth.

I got too cute and screwed up, putting down Roman Gabriel as a Rams HOFer. Turns out he isn’t.

Alworth is a good one. I put Cliff Harris. Since he was recent I figured he'd have gotten some guesses but he was .1%. I'm guessing allworth is similarly low.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This is the easiest one I've seen yet. (No DFDC, Rev.) Zipped through all of them except Niners-Steelers... don't tell me though. Is it easy or obscure?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

I went easy and went Emmitt.

Rev

Staff member
This is the easiest one I've seen yet. (No DFDC, Rev.) Zipped through all of them except Niners-Steelers... don't tell me though. Is it easy or obscure?
No worries. I will be the first to admit my memory is shot so this is actually a good exercise for me.

It was the easiest one that Ive come across so far. The Steeler ones gave me pause. Even Steelers/Cowboys until I remembered the recent WR.

Rev

Staff member

My real rare ones were the SF/Giants and the Cowboys/Giants.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
There's a very obvious one (HOFer).
Finally got it, although I basically gave up and guessed one. Don't want to say, but I didn't remember him playing for the Niners.
No worries. I will be the first to admit my memory is shot so this is actually a good exercise for me.

It was the easiest one that Ive come across so far. The Steeler ones gave me pause. Even Steelers/Cowboys until I remembered the recent WR.
Thomas Everett for me.

And you know I had to put Garrett for Cowboys-Giants. :unsure

Rev

Staff member
2 in a row. .

🏈 Immaculate Grid 1 9/9:
🗄 (from the archives)
Rarity: 379
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
Play at:
@immaculategrid x @pfref

We are at a friend's house and my wife is helping them work on their budget. Left to my own device so went back and did the very first one.

data

Forbes #1
Alworth is a good one. I put Cliff Harris. Since he was recent I figured he'd have gotten some guesses but he was .1%. I'm guessing allworth is similarly low.
The other ones I was aware of were Jackie Smith, Herb Adderley and Mike Ditka. I forgot about Zack Thomas and Harold Carmichael.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Ron Stone is a great pull. I went with Steve DeOssie.

I thought about Everett but for some reason I thought he played for the Bucs. I went safe and went with Preston Pearson.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wow, Preston is a good one. I just went with Everett because I always liked him even at Baylor. Or at least he was a big deal there even when I was a kid reading the football mags.

Giants, I was kidding on mine, but obvious one to me was in a famous pic winning it all with Parcells...

And @Geng, funny how a lot of famous old names are below 1%. We're probably at least 20 years older than most people working these things. :-/

Rev

Staff member
Damn. Hate it when I gave up too soon. Missed an answer that I should have known first thing since the player is from where I am living and watched his high school games. Fucking dumbass.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Got the one today pretty easily... had to guess on one I wasn't sure about and the other I could picture the guy but it took me a few minutes to get his name right. :lol

Does anyone else feel like some of your guesses are really obscure? I know the percentage shows that, but it's weird how you think of certain names almost nobody else would get while skipping over other more obvious ones.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I haven't even tried this yet because my memory is so bad.

Top Bottom