I confess been mad at Dak

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
It still says "active member" under his name. Like Euclidean geometry, I find that confusing.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
  • Props
Reactions: p1_

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
Why do noobs lately seem to think that every obscure interest they have and every dumb thought that enters their head somehow deserves its own thread? Odd trend going on here.
i start very little new threads anywhere i post as i find already opened threads and just add my thoughts.

so don't include me in as one of those noobs :) IM a noob here but not a noob to cowboys forums and many years of going at it in these types of places'

I know the drill

data

Forbes #1
He's king of human nature, but couldn't read us...which begs the question. Are we human?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
But only a 2 car garage that he had to turn into a man cave... Very odd
I mean i think most of us have close to a 10 room house. Mind you one of those rooms was the garage which I could say that I have a 9 room house. Just stupid.

Now let us take a virtual tour of @UncleMilti house.

data

Forbes #1
I mean i think most of us have close to a 10 room house. Mind you one of those rooms was the garage which I could say that I have a 9 room house. Just stupid.

Now let us take a virtual tour of @UncleMilti house.
10-room house or 10-bedroom house?

10-room house isn't extraordinary to brag about unless it's overlooking the beach or something.

Top Bottom