I confess been mad at Dak

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
So you see him on a par with Russell Wilson, Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers who have all won SB's?
he is NOW,

yes Russ Wilson is daks Comp..Dak made himself into Wilson..too bad we didn't have an elite coach with the legion of boom around here, Romo and Dak would both have ring or at least been to a SB..book it..

you know like Dan Marino never won won yet dilfer and flacco and other very average qbs did, were they better qbs? nope on better teams.

remember this is a team game and while in general level all contracts dont make sense to me in all sports they are out of control but that neither here nor there..its the reality of sports..

Dak and Romo were not lucky enough to be on great team when they were peaking..
Dak still has chance but look at Mahomes now with no run game and struggling defense, RW is still playing well but haven't sniffed a SB in while, wheres Rogers been, no sbs since his first , one win? wow ..looks a lot different doesn't her..similar players losing records at times..Drew brees was a part of 3 straight 7-9 Saints teams, i mean i guess he sucked balls huh

data

Forbes #1
Bleedsblue driving hard to the hoop and will soon realize there’s no hoop

but I appreciate your scrappiness. It will come in handy someday, just not today

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
Bleedsblue driving hard to the hoop and will soon realize there’s no hoop

but I appreciate your scrappiness. It will come in handy someday, just not today
not sure what that means and frankly do not care..Ill add whatever i feel i want to the debate and leave it there..;)

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
if you all want to have private chat , feel free, why they are open to all members to chime in,. well I will for sure add to the conversation,

shocking the dak hate is still in here whining over contracts that have long been signed.

I for one wasnt on board with his deal,

i was in that group who saw him as 2nd tier qb , meaning good but not great and thought Not a dime over 35 mill AAV was his max..the 4-0+ and the no trade clause and no FT clauses also irked me as well thought that ridiculous how he choked all he could out of jerry and wasnt thinking about the team. as a fan, thats natural to feel that way. its over, its signed.

however given his last 10 games id say the man has made the NeXT step and no longer care what our players make once they are signed..the debates are entertaining at best before they are signed but after tedious waste of time..

no amount of whining will change the player or their deal..they wear the star, support them or you are in the wrong forums..

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
if you all want to have private chat , feel free, why they are open to all members to chime in,. well I will for sure add to the conversation,
There is already a chatter thread started. We don't do private chats here. Wander over to the Cowboys Stadium forum and the chatter thread is there.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There is already a chatter thread started. We don't do private chats here. Wander over to the Cowboys Stadium forum and the chatter thread is there.
Wait...was the noob demanding a chat room?

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
Wait...was the noob demanding a chat room?
umm no
it was quite the opposite sounds like there some posters in here, ie data on this occasion ,who found it interesting that i added to this thread as if i was not supposed to as im late the party type deal.

I stated go get a private chat room if you dont want random posts to add to the on going active conversation.

clear enough? :cautious: :rolleyes:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Why do noobs lately seem to think that every obscure interest they have and every dumb thought that enters their head somehow deserves its own thread? Odd trend going on here.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
umm no
it was quite the opposite sounds like there some posters in here, ie data on this occasion ,who found it interesting that i added to this thread as if i was not supposed to as im late the party type deal.

I stated go get a private chat room if you dont want random posts to add to the on going active conversation.

clear enough? :cautious: :rolleyes:

Data in his own way was saying that the guy you responded to was banned. He wasn't saying not to jump in on the conversation, just that the guy is gone now so he won't be able to respond. I think you took him wrong.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Still not sure he was actually a Cowboys fan despite the 1950s Cowboys references.
Me either. Everything he said could have been googled. As well of all of the music.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Definite HOF thread candidate right here.

Is there a waiting period or can we do this thing now?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Solemn headbow for Alonzo.

A summary of his time here:

==>Alonzo
<==@iamtdg
I really really tried to be patient. Probably longer than I should have.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

data

Forbes #1
Definite HOF thread candidate right here.

Is there a waiting period or can we do this thing now?
Ahhh, yes...a Flatty nominee needs no waiting period. Thank you for your submission.

Triple Flatty nomination for...The Nooby (post/thread by new poster), The Stompy (worst thread topic) and The Shatty (worst post, worst take)

Top Bottom