I confess been mad at Dak

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
We haven't won anything in a long time, we need help and it's real obvious so how can our QB think he should be paid like those who have won SB's? The guy makes 50 mill a year peddling everything he can on TV, he has no wife he has no kids to buy shoes for and he needs that kind of $$$$ as we struggle along?

Dude lives in a mansion, a single cat in a mansion WTF?

We goofed paying a running back big $$$$$, who wins because of a RB, what did Barry wins, how are the Titans doing? Ya worry about the big guys, the reason SEC football rules the NCAA, the big guys. Pats won all those SB's, franchise rushing leader.......Sam Cunningham.

How much $$$$$ does this cat need? We could use that $$$$$ elsewhere.

Hell, we got by just fine and my great grandpa, grandpa, dad and myself combined never made that kind of $$$$$. Cat is greedy.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Who makes the most money in the NFL 2021?

Image result for highest paid 5 nfl qbs 2021
NFL's highest-paid players 2021
  • Patrick Mahomes, QB, Chiefs. Annual salary: $45 million. ...
  • Josh Allen, QB, Bills. Annual salary: $43 million. ...
  • Dak Prescott, QB, Cowboys. Annual salary: $40 million. ...
  • Deshaun Watson, QB, Texans. Annual salary: $39 million. ...
  • Russell Wilson, QB, Seahawks.
What has Dak done to deserve to be there, well?

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
On second thought, go back to talking about music.
I tried to talk music, did my best.

So you are ok with our QB being the 4th highest paid athlete in the world? Shouldn't that kind of thing come AFTER we win a SB?

How much $$$$ do we have wrapped up in a QB/RB?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I tried to talk music, did my best.

So you are ok with our QB being the 4th highest paid athlete in the world? Shouldn't that kind of thing come AFTER we win a SB?

How much $$$$ do we have wrapped up in a QB/RB?

Do NBA players not count?

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Who can tell me why Dak is paid what he is, well?

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
You said 4th highest paid athlete, it's not true.

4th highest paid QB? Yes, he is playing like it.
Really?

According to Forbes, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott is the highest-paid player in the NFL and the fourth highest-paid athlete in the world. Forbes said Prescott's $66 million signing bonus that came with his four-year $160 million contract pushed him over $100 million for the year.May 12, 2021

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Such a strange time to be complaining about this. He's literally doing everything we've asked him to do and is doing it exceptionally. If we were 2-3 and looking like shit, I could understand it. I am a former Dak doubter myself but this is the best I've felt about this team in many years. As far as I'm concerned, looks like money well-spent.

Top Bottom