Hats off to Cooper

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Dude is still producing in spite of playing with four different QBs.
Made clutch catches today, had a good game.
On pace for over 1,100 yards receiving this year, which would be his third straight 1,000 yard season, fifth in six seasons.
He's a no-drama player.
Has been much better on the road this year, too.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, he has been solid this year. Gallup is starting to concern me a bit, however, with the drops.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
I said it in the game thread, you have to feed him since he is not going to demand the ball. He was clutch in the GWing drive.
The more he and Lamb get the ball, the better.
As much as I like Gallup I'm beginning to think they should have sold high on him at the trade deadline, maybe they could have gained a second round pick from a WR-needy contender like GB or something.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Gallup is great, I think it's been mostly a case of only so many footballs to go around combined with the patterns he's strongest at require more protection time from the OL.

Should we have sold high? Probably, but I'm not going to regret having another beast in the passing game.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We should use this year without Dak causing Gallup's deflated stats to try to get him to sign a team friendly extension.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
We should use this year without Dak causing Gallup's deflated stats to try to get him to sign a team friendly extension.
If he'd take a deal between 8-10/yr I would be all for it.
Not sure he'd go for it since he could likely fetch more on the open market, but couldn't hurt to try.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
As much as I like Gallup I'm beginning to think they should have sold high on him at the trade deadline, maybe they could have gained a second round pick from a WR-needy contender like GB or something.
The drops from Gallup are getting concerning. Then he makes a play that makes you forget about it. Tough call.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The drops from Gallup are getting concerning. Then he makes a play that makes you forget about it. Tough call.
Alvin Harper, anyone?

Top Bottom