Great Comedians Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This guy is hilarious. It's a long video, but I love comedians who interact with the crowd.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

This guy is hilarious. It's a long video, but I love comedians who interact with the crowd.

I'm lukewarm on Rife. I've heard some of his stuff and it was funny enough. But he's huge right now and I'm always skeptical of that when a guy who is young and funny but not that funny gets huge out of nowhere.

The thing I like is people tried to cancel him too and from what I can tell he basically is telling them to fuck off (I think it was over a domestic violence joke or something).

Cotton

Staff member
I'm lukewarm on Rife. I've heard some of his stuff and it was funny enough. But he's huge right now and I'm always skeptical of that when a guy who is young and funny but not that funny gets huge out of nowhere.

The thing I like is people tried to cancel him too and from what I can tell he basically is telling them to fuck off (I think it was over a domestic violence joke or something).
Rife is hilarious to me. And the best part is he doesn't one damn shit about being cancelled.

shoop

Semi-contributing member

He named his first tour his only fans tour so any of these thirsty people following searched Matt Rife Only fans they would be directed to his tour

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Audience is always packed with women because he's a pretty boy (like me). I wonder what his set is like when he doesn't interact with the hens.

Cotton

Staff member
Audience is always packed with women because he's a pretty boy (like me). I wonder what his set is like when he doesn't interact with the hens.
He did a farewell to his crowd work stuff. But, he is so damn good at it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ricky Gervais' new one is out on Netflix.

Very anti-woke and quite funny.

But I was impressed he gave a prop to this website:

Cotton

Staff member
Just ran across Anthony Jeselnik. Dude is funny as hell. He is kinda dark, but he is very clever.

Cotton

Staff member
Yep, very dark. Probably explains why he dated Any Schumer.
I started to gorilla, but decided not to on the side of mercy.

Top Bottom