Great Comedians Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Correct. Cancel culture types are not looking for a discussion or an apology. They want blood. They need everything to cater to their lifestyle choices and views and will demand someone be fired, blacklisted and ruined.

If anything, you reply and say that you spoke with Floyd's family.

It's comedy. I don't much care for comedy that punches down but that's my personal preference. Just because I may not like a joke doesn't mean I have any fucking right to lose my shit and dig up 12 year old tweets from a drunk night to try and damage someone's career.

If someone is doing something you don't like, don't watch. That's it. It's that simple. I'm not going to go out of my way to listen to something that clashes with my world view and then be outraged about it.
Outstanding post.

This shows you have a sound mind and you are currently grounded and comfortable.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Correct. Cancel culture types are not looking for a discussion or an apology. They want blood. They need everything to cater to their lifestyle choices and views and will demand someone be fired, blacklisted and ruined.

If anything, you reply and say that you spoke with Floyd's family.

It's comedy. I don't much care for comedy that punches down but that's my personal preference. Just because I may not like a joke doesn't mean I have any fucking right to lose my shit and dig up 12 year old tweets from a drunk night to try and damage someone's career.

If someone is doing something you don't like, don't watch. That's it. It's that simple. I'm not going to go out of my way to listen to something that clashes with my world view and then be outraged about it.

Exactly!

Top Bottom