Giants Stuff...

p1_

DCC 4Life
Did I miss where we cut someone in order to activate Zeke? If so, who got the axe?

deadrise

DCC 4Life
This may sound like rah-rah homer stuff, but I wonder whether this is a team that rallies around Dak. He seems to have taken on the mantle of leadership, almost like it's become his team, not Garrett's.

He has the spine and the fire in the belly that Garrett lacks. Dez Bryant may have been a little too volatile, but the guy wanted to win. When he got in Garrett's face on the sideline and Garrett wimped out, that told the players everything they needed to know about Garrett.

I see Dak as a more controlled Dez. Nature abhors a vacuum, and Dak may be filling in the vacuum left by Garrett's timidity and his vapid hand clapping.

That, plus a few guys on defense who get it done and know how to lead, and maybe this team overcomes the Boy-Scout-leader-grinning-fucking-hand clapper.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
This may sound like rah-rah homer stuff, but I wonder whether this is a team that rallies around Dak. He seems to have taken on the mantle of leadership, almost like it's become his team, not Garrett's.

He has the spine and the fire in the belly that Garrett lacks. Dez Bryant may have been a little too volatile, but the guy wanted to win. When he got in Garrett's face on the sideline and Garrett wimped out, that told the players everything they needed to know about Garrett.

I see Dak as a more controlled Dez. Nature abhors a vacuum, and Dak may be filling in the vacuum left by Garrett's timidity and his vapid hand clapping.

That, plus a few guys on defense who get it done and know how to lead, and maybe this team overcomes the Boy-Scout-leader-grinning-fucking-hand clapper.
I'm hoping this isn't Richard's last year in Dallas.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Did I miss where we cut someone in order to activate Zeke? If so, who got the axe?
I don't think we've officially done it. I think we have til Saturday or Sunday to make a corresponding move. We have a roster exemption for him til then.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't think we've officially done it. I think we have til Saturday or Sunday to make a corresponding move. We have a roster exemption for him til then.
This is correct.

Oh that tricky tricky Garrett. They could get Zeke. They could get Pollard. They will not know until it is too late.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
They probably want to see him practice for a few days and make sure he doesn't have any hammy tightening during the week before deciding to activate him.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Bumping this since Iamtdg has not updated the primer link.
Hey, fuck your face. I worked 14 hours today. It's not letting me set it. It keeps throwing an error.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Bumping this since Iamtdg has not updated the primer link.
I finally got it to work. I had to clear the database cache to get it to set.

Top Bottom