Giants Stuff…

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

These wives all got knocked up right where the season ended.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Something tells me this is the plan, basically give him a few days off then see if he's ok (i.e. "can practice") on Saturday even though there's no chance that's a real practice the day before they leave.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Just listened to McCarthy's PC and he said this about Tyler:

"He said he feels really good, the other part of this is it's his first time through this. He'll work with Britt again today but he's very optimistic."

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

"He said he feels really good, the other part of this is it's his first time through this. He'll work with Britt again today but he's very optimistic."
It is not especially common that linemen strain hamstrings to begin with.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Tyler Smith gonna kick some ass.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo

Just watched the PC myself and yeah, Mike said a couple of times that this was the first time Tyler had had this kind of thing before. I almost got the idea that maybe it wasn't bad, it's just that Tyler wasn't sure what to make of it since it was his first time straining a hammy.

I'm still pessimistic on this week because I think they'll err on the side of the long term view, but maybe it's very minor and he'll be able to go.

BTW, I think that was the best mood Mike has been in all camp. He's been noticeably more cranky this year than in the past, I assumed because he has more responsibilities now being the OC. But it makes me wonder if he was pretty happy with the way the team looked yesterday.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just watched the PC myself and yeah, Mike said a couple of times that this was the first time Tyler had had this kind of thing before. I almost got the idea that maybe it wasn't bad, it's just that Tyler wasn't sure what to make of it since it was his first time straining a hammy.

I'm still pessimistic on this week because I think they'll err on the side of the long term view, but maybe it's very minor and he'll be able to go.

BTW, I think that was the best mood Mike has been in all camp. He's been noticeably more cranky this year than in the past, I assumed because he has more responsibilities now being the OC. But it makes me wonder if he was pretty happy with the way the team looked yesterday.
I dunno, he seems happier and more comfortable since he got the offense back. 2020-2022 Fat Mike was far grumpier.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
I dunno, he seems happier and more comfortable since he got the offense back. 2020-2022 Fat Mike was far grumpier.
I disagree... since camp started, anyway, he's been crankier and shorter with some of the questions. Like he can't wait to get this shit over with and get out of here.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Last year’s starting WRs for Dallas:

Lamb
Gimpy Gallup
Noah Brown

This year:

Lamb
Cooks
Healthier Gallup

GIANT DIFFERENCE
This is pretty amusing, McFadden was on their roster all season last year and Ojulari played in the first game against us.

So they added Okereke and traded a 7 for Isaiah Simmons, cool.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is pretty amusing, McFadden was on their roster all season last year and Ojulari played in the first game against us.

So they added Okereke and traded a 7 for Isaiah Simmons, cool.
They have been making a big deal about Simmons as some joker. Apparently that preseason performance made an impact.

Top Bottom