Giants Stuff…

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah I don't remember if he ever played there but he can't be any worse at center than Hoffman is at guard. That dude gets destroyed when he plays guard.
Yep, I thought Hoffman looked spare as can be even against backups. I'm not sure what they see in him.

Has anyone heard why they soured on Farniok? Not that he's some star but at least he was decent enough in real games.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, I thought Hoffman looked spare as can be even against backups. I'm not sure what they see in him.

Has anyone heard why they soured on Farniok? Not that he's some star but at least he was decent enough in real games.
Bass and Richards both actually feel like really good rookie Olineman. I feel better about those two than any rookie Olineman we have added outside of Tyler Smith in a long time. I get some Biadasz level vibes from them at least.

p1_

DCC 4Life
They prob deemed Farniok expendable because of Bass and Richards.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They prob deemed Farniok expendable because of Bass and Richards.
Edoga is the one that I fail to see. I haven't really seen him play yet of course but camp reports weren't great before he got hurt.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Hooker said he's playing apparently.

I'm wondering whether or not guys like Tyler and Wilson traveled with the team, Hoffman being elevated doesn't tell me much because we literally don't have a backup center on the roster one way or the other.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

No idea what to really make of this but it can't be a bad thing. If I had to guess Tyler "practiced" today and probably wants to play but the team doesn't want to risk a longer term issue by rushing things.

Could come down to a pregame workout.

Tyron is 10000% playing.

Top Bottom