Giants Stuff…

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
these aholes always lie about, minimize, or misdiagnose injuries

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Since Tyron Smith will be on a gimp ankle, who do you want next to him? Bass or Richards? Watch it be Edoga and make me lose my fucking mind.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Since Tyron Smith will be on a gimp ankle, who do you want next to him? Bass or Richards? Watch it be Edoga and make me lose my fucking mind.
I'm afraid that's exactly who it will be.

I wonder how well Bass could realistically play there. He said he played LG in college so it would be like riding a bike, but of course that was a whole different level of competition. Doubt they'd even try it right now.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Dont buy it, lets see where they are when the lights come on.
Exactly. They will click bait the fuck outta Cowboys fans. Not saying it isn't as bad as they like to elude to, but they DO love making sure you stay reading their drivel.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Not really reading click bait. Tyler listed as doubtful which means < 50 % chance he plays. Tyron questionable which is 50/50. Who doesn't think the OL is already in shambles if the starting left side of the OL is gone? Fucking guy the Jets couldn't wait to be rid of will be LOT and a rookie will probably be LOG.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Not really reading click bait. Tyler listed as doubtful which means < 50 % chance he plays. Tyron questionable which is 50/50. Who doesn't think the OL is already in shambles if the starting left side of the OL is gone? Fucking guy the Jets couldn't wait to be rid of will be LOT and a rookie will probably be LOG.
If they're both out we're definitely fucked but Tyron will play at the least, and Tyler probably has a decent shot as well. Not sure why they'd have him in the mock game and in line to practice tomorrow if they don't think he has a good shot to go.

Top Bottom