Giants Stuff…

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It's odd that Fox can't find any better announcers to do their showcase games. That Kevin Burkhardt is awful. Sounds like a cheesy game show host. Greg Olsen is okay doing the color, but Burkhardt really sucks. Makes you realize what pros Buck and Aikman were.
The part of the Green Bay game with their high school yearbook photos where Olsen was gushing over Burkhart's hair was just embarrassing.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol Maybe it wasn't our game then. Must've been the Giants-Lions game last week.

Olsen was super jealous of Burkhart's hair... and they were doing this while a guy was on the ground hurt. Kinda weird.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I mean, 11 for 72, 6.5 yards per carry is really good. We didn't stop him, they just didn't/couldn't run enough.
As you always point out, stats are deceiving. He wasn't really gashing us. He had a couple of nice runs and most were 2-4 yards. And an 11 yard carry while they were trailing 37-3.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
why did you have to have it?
I spent 20 years doing martial arts. I had a knee injury and I was teaching and we were practicing jump spin kicks. I modified the landing and snapped the fifth metatarsal. I then proceeded to do it on the other foot. At the time I didn’t know that is what I did.
I was used to being “hurt” but the pain never quite went away so I went to the doctor. He was stunned 1. That I did both at the same time. 2. That I had walked on them for about a year. I have since taken better care of my body better. The ripped labrum in my hip a couple of years later ended my martial arts. Career. Hip surgery to repair my hip and shave down my femur. I still have issues and that was 7 years ago. The feet were 12 years ago.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I spent 20 years doing martial arts. I had a knee injury and I was teaching and we were practicing jump spin kicks. I modified the landing and snapped the fifth metatarsal. I then proceeded to do it on the other foot. At the time I didn’t know that is what I did.
I was used to being “hurt” but the pain never quite went away so I went to the doctor. He was stunned 1. That I did both at the same time. 2. That I had walked on them for about a year. I have since taken better care of my body better. The ripped labrum in my hip a couple of years later ended my martial arts. Career. Hip surgery to repair my hip and shave down my femur. I still have issues and that was 7 years ago. The feet were 12 years ago.
that shit (MA) is harder on the body than I realized.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
that shit (MA) is harder on the body than I realized.
It definitely can be. I was lucky and never broke a bone (other than fingers and toes, those just happen.) until I was 30. Then it fell apart. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
As you always point out, stats are deceiving. He wasn't really gashing us. He had a couple of nice runs and most were 2-4 yards. And an 11 yard carry while they were trailing 37-3.
There two or three 10-15 yarders scattered throughout.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
maybe, but would that have translated into 37 points. We took that shit away with our offense.
Not saying they would have won, but he was gashing the D and would’ve been a much tighter game.

• Props

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Coulda, woulda, shoulda. And if your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle.
Haven't you heard? Women can have balls now

• Haha
Top Bottom