Giants Stuff…

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Wounded animal

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The Packers were injury-riddled too ...
Yeah, this will be a tough game. Jones from what I've seen is playing really well. They'll run him somewhat like the other running QBs who have given us problems. Not as much as Fields or Hurts, but he can do it enough to hurt us.

But I won't cry for them missing Robinson (who was pretty active yesterday from what I saw) and Adoree Jackson.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Dallas should easily dispatch a Giants team that really hasn’t played all that well against good teams.
If you stop Barkley then it’s up to Jones to beat us and he’s no Rodgers.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dallas should easily dispatch a Giants team that really hasn’t played all that well against good teams.
If you stop Barkley then it’s up to Jones to beat us and he’s no Rodgers.
I will be extremely disappointed if we play down to their level.

We are a better team regardless, but their injuries are pretty significant and their morale has to be down.

This should be a laugher if we have our shit together as much as we say we do.

Then is also the idea that the winner gets Beckham.

I don't see that as some sort of incentive, but they apparently do.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just wanna know when we are going to see James Washington? I’m kinda wondering why we signed a guy who misses the entire season.
I don't think they were anticipating him snapping his foot but I could be wrong.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
His injury is kind of odd that it has kept him out this long. Halloween was the prognosis, now radio silence since the Beckham flirtation has started getting hotter.
Aren't those like a 10 week injury? Either way he probably doesn't have his explosion back and he didn't have much to begin with. Still we aren't looking for a savior. Just a dude who can outplay Noah Brown and Tolbert.

Top Bottom