Giants Stuff…

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Why Collins? That's really weird. None of the tackles are expected to miss, right? Something is up.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's true but I also feel like that's sort of what we tried to do against the Packers and instead what happened was we still couldn't stop the run for shit and we kind of cut the pass rush off at the same time. If you're going to focus on stopping the run you sure as shit better be successful at it or we are doomed. I also think it took away some of these players aggressiveness and it backfired on us. We just didn't get many if any negative plays against the offense and it allowed them always to be in a manageable down and distance.

That's true but that means they didn't earn it against GB. The mentality needs to be they need to actually stop the run, not try.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
That's true but that means they didn't earn it against GB. The mentality needs to be they need to actually stop the run, not try.
And teams are damned well going to try against us. We need to be ready, but I can see us getting seriously gashed based on what everyone has already done. Dalvin Cook gashed us, even in that ridiculous loss.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
It's odd that Fox can't find any better announcers to do their showcase games. That Kevin Burkhardt is awful. Sounds like a cheesy game show host. Greg Olsen is okay doing the color, but Burkhardt really sucks. Makes you realize what pros Buck and Aikman were.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
For 72 yards? Is that really "gashed"?
Before they had to abandon the run, Cook was running on us well like almost everyone else. This defense has a massive flaw and the only way for them to be dominant is for the offense to build a lead to the point where the enemy can't run anymore.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
That surgery sucks for about 6 months and then gets better. I can’t imagine the old injury is giving him issues unless the new lines right up with it.
before you ask yes I have had it. Did both feet within 3 months of each other.

p1_

DCC 4Life
That surgery sucks for about 6 months and then gets better. I can’t imagine the old injury is giving him issues unless the new lines right up with it.
before you ask yes I have had it. Did both feet within 3 months of each other.
why did you have to have it?

Genghis Khan

It's odd that Fox can't find any better announcers to do their showcase games. That Kevin Burkhardt is awful. Sounds like a cheesy game show host. Greg Olsen is okay doing the color, but Burkhardt really sucks. Makes you realize what pros Buck and Aikman were.

Sadly there aren't a lot of good announcers left anywhere.

Genghis Khan

Before they had to abandon the run, Cook was running on us well like almost everyone else. This defense has a massive flaw and the only way for them to be dominant is for the offense to build a lead to the point where the enemy can't run anymore.

Yep. It's probably a fatal flaw and will be our downfall in the playoffs.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You had me until Buck. Fuck him.

Should have said Madden and Summerall.

Top Bottom