Garrett Watch Thread...

data

Forbes #1
Jerry has a high tolerance for Garrett. It's not just the Pats loss but I think that game was sort of the tipping point for Jerry. Everything added together to the point where the cup was finally filled to the point of spilling.
Word has it Jerruh/Kraft had a loser-pays-for-the-handies bet.

p1_

DCC 4Life
30 minutes from 6-6. Garrett may not live through the night

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Seeing lots of speculation from people that wouldn't be surprised if Witten is the next head coach. Would you flip a table or be okay with that?
Romo for HC, Witten as OC, Sean Lee DC. It would at least be amusing

Newt

DCC 4Life
Do it Jerry. Do it now, dont wait, go to the locker room and clap his ass right out the building.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Tick Tock

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
#fireGarrett already trending :lol

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Seriously though. This team looks like it's given up. Hell the coaching staff looks like it's given up.

FUCKING DO IT.

p1_

DCC 4Life
How can Jerry hear anything else besides our screams?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
How can Jerry hear anything else besides our screams?
Because those screams are still filling the stadium

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Has a coach ever been fired midsession while still being the division leader?

Well, Garrett IS good at setting new records.
I can't remember in football, but it definitely happened in baseball. And it worked, too. The Phillies made the world series in 1983 after firing their manager midseason while in first place at the time of firing. Their general manager managed the second half of the season and postseason. ( :unsure )

It would be really easy to do this. They are actually well structured to make this change. Fire Garrett, give total control of the offense to Moore, give Marinelli back total control of the defense, and make Richard the HC. It can't possibly be worse at this point. What's been going on this season has been unacceptable.

And the best reason to do it is they could get a jump start on finding Garrett's replacement.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
If RedShit paid attention to stats and analytics, he’d know that and would’ve already been finding his replacement. Instead, it’ll be the same dogshit as always from that worthless cuck.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I can't remember in football, but it definitely happened in baseball. And it worked, too. The Phillies made the world series in 1983 after firing their manager midseason while in first place at the time of firing. Their general manager managed the second half of the season and postseason. ( :unsure )

It would be really easy to do this. They are actually well structured to make this change. Fire Garrett, give total control of the offense to Moore, give Marinelli back total control of the defense, and make Richard the HC. It can't possibly be worse at this point. What's been going on this season has been unacceptable.

And the best reason to do it is they could get a jump start on finding Garrett's replacement.
It happened in the NHL just last season. The Blues were dead last in points in the league in January, canned the coach, and went on to win the Stanley Cup.

Top Bottom