Gameday Chatter Thread | Raiders v Cowboys | 8/19/17

midswat

... soon
Sucks about Hitchens, but if he's the only guy we lose to a major jnjury this preseason then I'm okay with that. Especially considering our recent luck.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sucks about Hitchens, but if he's the only guy we lose to a major jnjury this preseason then I'm okay with that. Especially considering our recent luck.
It was only a matter of time until Jaylon started in the middle.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wouldn't Durant get the first crack at that? I sincerely doubt that through Jaylon to the wolves week one.
I forgot Durant was even on the roster. Dude has only been practicing for like part of a week. Jaylon has been practicing and playing football all off-season. We may hold off on him because we seem dedicated to taking it slow, but old ass Durant has done zero to earn the playing time.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol at Taco Charlton's stupid post-sack celebration.
Oh it was terrible. But man talk about explosion on that sack. He just blew past the OT. I like how he is coming along. Definitely a more explosive athlete than some give credit.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Oh it was terrible. But man talk about explosion on that sack. He just blew past the OT. I like how he is coming along. Definitely a more explosive athlete than some give credit.
Looks like he's a little trimmer than he was in college. I remember him being a bit bulkier at Michigan. I'll have to google it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like he's a little trimmer than he was in college. I remember him being a bit bulkier at Michigan. I'll have to google it.
Yeah he looks really long and lean out there. He has always looked long and lean to me though. He is a guy who could be 280 pounds and you would never know it looking at him.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I caught some of the Texans-Saints game yesterday. Houston's QBs will probably handcuff them again for yet another season.

Tom Savage is the pedestrian QB we all knew he was and Deshaun Watson still has a long way to go as a passer from the pocket.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I had some friends over and only got to kinda sorta watch the game. Any standouts? Sounds like Rush looked damn good again.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

BipolarFuk

Demoted
:unsure

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I don't know what's worse, him pretending to make tacos or the other players walking away pretending to eat them.

midswat

... soon
Really glad we're not running his nickname into the ground.

Cotton

Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

I dont care what he does as long as he gets sacks.. Tacos all around!!

Top Bottom