Eeesh...

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
He's looking more natural every week.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's looking more natural every week.
Yeah, I didn't see any hitch in his giddyup on that play. And what I liked most was that he kept himself under control this time. Last week he was over running stuff but he looked like he was running way more "under control" this week.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, I didn't see any hitch in his giddyup on that play. And what I liked most was that he kept himself under control this time. Last week he was over running stuff but he looked like he was running way more "under control" this week.
It's like an exact repeat of Zeke last year. First game he was hyped af, and then he settled in and became arguably the best RB in the league.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It's just an amazing recovery.

I worry that Hitchins' injury will expose Smith to more PT faster than he's ready for it, but plays like this highlight give me a lot of hope.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'm not ready to say Jaylon Smith is gonna be a Pro Bowler. He looks like he still has a ways to go to me. Obviously I have been a huge supporter but when he starts making Sean Lee plays I will believe.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I'm not ready to say Jaylon Smith is gonna be a Pro Bowler. He looks like he still has a ways to go to me. Obviously I have been a huge supporter but when he starts making Sean Lee plays I will believe.
Yeah, let's get him into a real rotation before we declare him our defensive savior.

Still, have to be impressed with his steady improvement.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
The Dallas/Oakland game is being replayed on NFLN now if anyone missed it or wants to check it out again. 11:24 left in the first quarter.

Top Bottom