Gameday Chatter Thread | Raiders v Cowboys | 8/19/17

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm watching the replay now. Doesn't look like we got much of a pass rush on Carr tonight.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'm watching the replay now, I actually dozed off during that round robin garbage on NFLN earlier. Looks like they really zeroed in on Zeke.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Byron Jones burned for a TD.

How the hell do you bite on a pump fake to the other side of the field? :picard

Such a wasted pick.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Watching the replay, looks like they skipped the Raiders drive after Witten's TD?

1bigfan13

Staff member
La'el Collins struggling mightily with these speedy edge rushers.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Did they say how severe Hitchen's injury is?
I finally caught it but it's hard to tell, maybe he hyperextended it, maybe it's just a ligament sprain. He was helped off with assistance and it looked like he was able to put some weight on it but that doesn't tell you much. MRI time.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I finally caught it but it's hard to tell, maybe he hyperextended it, maybe it's just a ligament sprain. He was helped off with assistance and it looked like he was able to put some weight on it but that doesn't tell you much. MRI time.
I'm hoping we get lucky like the Chiefs got lucky with Spencer Ware, with just some ligament sprains.

1bigfan13

Staff member
:lol at Taco Charlton's stupid post-sack celebration.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Morris making people miss and Rush looking legit with that screen to Hillman.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'm hoping we get lucky like the Chiefs got lucky with Spencer Ware, with just some ligament sprains.
Yeah, especially since I don't want to see J. Smith forced into a starting spot too early.

Overall, I liked what I saw. It looks like there's some decent depth and there will be some hard decisions when cut down time rolls around.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Morris making people miss and Rush looking legit with that screen to Hillman.
I'm trying very hard to not homer out over Rush but he's looked good recently. I don't think there's any way he can be snuck onto the PS at this point.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Re: Hitchens, DC.com says there are "reports" that it's feared to be a torn ACL and if that turns out to be the case, that's all she wrote for his season. It sucks but I guess it's better that it happens before TC camp is over than the first or second regular season game because there's time to explore what options are available, either on the team or elsewhere.

The injury was bad enough that Hitchens needed assistance walking to the locker room, and reports surfaced after the Cowboys’ 24-20 win that it is feared he suffered a torn ACL.
http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2017/08/27/cowboys-have-confidence-justin-durant-if-hitchens-injury-severe

Top Bottom