Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well that is good

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Well that is good
He may have locked down the starting LG job with that performance... combined with Green's history of unavailability plus Tyron's newfound injuries increasing the need for top notch swing tackle.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He may have locked down the starting LG job with that performance... combined with Green's history of unavailability plus Tyron's newfound injuries increasing the need for top notch swing tackle.
Green also committed a couple of penalties. I would rather take my chances with Cooper until he proves he can't handle it.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Romo didn't become gun shy at the end. That's a load. And to say he just tossed it up for grabs before pressure was even there makes me wonder if you even understand what you're watching. If anything, he became better as he aged.
Agreed.

Romo suffered his season ending injury scrambling for a first down (in preseason mind you).

If he were this "gun shy" QB others are making him out to be then why didn't he just "throw the ball up for grabs and crawl into the fetal position" as others are claiming?

Point is he didn't because he wasn't gun shy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
On Cooper Rush vs Moore:

Garrett about Moore:
“He’s a very smart player, makes good decisions. I thought he threw the ball to the right guy a lot. I think the biggest thing if you look at his drives is we got behind the chains a little bit, had some holding penalties and you’re looking at some tough down-and-distances. And it’s hard to overcome that. But I thought he handled that stuff for the most part pretty well and just kept trying to execute ball plays. He will continue to do that.”

Stephen Jones on Rush-

"He's deserving everything he's getting right now. I'm sure, like Jason says and I believe this, it's always competitive out there. The day you think somebody is not coming after your job is the day you're in trouble. We'll continue to give them both reps, a similar number of reps, and we'll let them compete and we'll see how Cooper does. So far, he's doing everything the right way."

And if Rush can win?

"That would be unfair to say at this point. Let's just see how it plays out. The one thing I would say is every time he gets an opportunity he takes advantage of it in spades. I'm real pleased with him."

In other words, don't hold your breath.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah if it is close I'd rather keep Green out at swing tackle. He actually played pretty well last year at LT. And that way if you do get an injury at OT your not shifting your LG to LT and moving Cooper into the LG spot. Better to just make one switch as opposed to 2.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Cowboys might be catching a break in Week 1. OBJ looks to have some kind of leg injury after suffering a nasty hit from a Browns DB.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Cowboys might be catching a break in Week 1. OBJ looks to have some kind of leg injury after suffering a nasty hit from a Browns DB.
They're reporting it's only an ankle sprain (which could still keep him out Week 1 if it's of the high ankle variety), but damn, he's lucky it's not worse with the way his knee buckled on that hit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know it's just preseason but their offense still looks God awful. All of these new weapons of theirs looks like shit.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They're reporting it's only an ankle sprain (which could still keep him out Week 1 if it's of the high ankle variety), but damn, he's lucky it's not worse with the way his knee buckled on that hit.
He probably tried to catch the ball with one hand instead of normally.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

And of course, the drama queen can't go out with an injury quietly like a normal player.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good god, what a little bitch. Apparently, the medical staff thought he was okay or they would have been helping him walk.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good god, what a little bitch. Apparently, the medical staff thought he was okay or they would have been helping him walk.
That is exactly why I think it is bullshit and it was staged.

What player is left by themselves to collapse in a locker room hallway?

This looked like a bad WWE production, complete with the nameless dork Giants trainer coming to tend to him.

The best part is to see Schefter's timeline that shows this.

A bunch of people suspecting the same thing we are, but then a colossal faggy Twitter beat down of "NFL fans are disgusting!", "he is pouring his heart out, you people are sick!".

Uh, football is a brutal game.

Always has been.

And I am so very fucking sorry that we never got to see the legendary players collapse in dramatic fashion.

Gosh, I really hate that I missed the all time greats showcase their injuries for us to feel sorry for them.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I know it's just preseason but their offense still looks God awful. All of these new weapons of theirs looks like shit.
They have entirely too much talent for the offense to sputter like it has. Eli is part of the problem but they can't run him off. He pretty much has the keys to the franchise.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah he looked like he was walking perfectly fine and then suddenly collapsed. There is something wrong with him mentally.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They have entirely too much talent for the offense to sputter like it has. Eli is part of the problem but they can't run him off. He pretty much has the keys to the franchise.
Fuck the Giants.

Seriously.

Fuck them.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There Oline is shit too. Which means they can't run for shit either as a result.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah he looked like he was walking perfectly fine and then suddenly collapsed. There is something wrong with him mentally.
He is not right in the head at all.

People want to mention other diva WRs like Owens etc., this moron is the goddamn pinnacle.

From his ridiculous hair do, the show off stupid fucking one handed shit during warm ups, to the ridiculous net temper tantrum and subsequent proposal shit. And I probably forgot some other idiotic nonsense he has indulged in.

Fuck him.

Top Bottom