Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 7 | Eagles at Cowboys | 10/20/19

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I swear to Jesus on his tricycle that if you people keep this nasty ass shit up I'm going to be the only posting in this thread by game time.
Those three are using mayo as lube, too.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I just laugh at it.

Its stupid shit like this that helps enable drunken GM more. Not because Jerruh reads it and believes it, but because most of the fanbase is fucking retarded and doesn't realize what Johnny Walker GM has done to the team for the past 25 years.

thus why he gets away with all his bullshit because we stay regardless

if we had any sense and solidarity as cowboy fans we'd ignore all things cowboy related until jeri was brought to his knees

I think one of the things that would crush him more than anything at this point in his life is if no one read, listened or watched anything he or his spawn participated in so every medium that covers him would be forced to stop due to horrific ratings. I believe losing the limelight, attention and adulation would bring him to the point of tears and it would be better than a Super Bowl win for this fan but sadly we fans are too stupid and everything will carry on as usual

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I think one of the things that would crush him more than anything at this point in his life is if no one read, listened or watched anything he or his spawn participated in so every medium that covers him would be forced to stop due to horrific ratings. I believe losing the limelight, attention and adulation would bring him to the point of tears and it would be better than a Super Bowl win for this fan but sadly we fans are too stupid and everything will carry on as usual
In a way that's what happened during those three straight 5-11 seasons under Campo. It wasn't just that they were bad on the field, it'd become where nobody cared. We weren't getting all the primetime games or national double headers every week. And Jones needed that garbage can new stadium support.

Cotton

Staff member
thus why he gets away with all his bullshit because we stay regardless

if we had any sense and solidarity as cowboy fans we'd ignore all things cowboy related until jeri was brought to his knees

I could have really used someone like you during the CFR days. :towel

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
You know Jerry went begging and pleading with these guys all week to play tonight.

Adam Schefter ESPN Senior Writer

Five Cowboys listed as questionable – Amari Cooper (thigh), Randall Cobb (back), Tyron Smith (ankle), La'el Collins (knee), Byron Jones (hamstring) – all are expected to play tonight against the Eagles, per sources.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
SMU beat Temple. Stars beat Flyers.

Top Bottom