Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 7 | Eagles at Cowboys | 10/20/19

data

Forbes #1
Seth Joyner says...

"Deep down inside, there's either some pitbull, some dawg in you...or it aint. And there aint nothing but puppy in [Nelson Aghalor]"

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seth Joyner says...

"Deep down inside, there's either some pitbull, some dawg in you...or it aint. And there aint nothing but puppy in [Nelson Aghalor]"

I don't disagree but some of the blame has to fall on Wentz. He is over reliant on his TEs and isn't seeing the whole field. Dallas took advantage of that.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Seth Joyner says...

did you see, one of them was carrying a Cowboys jersey, Donovan Wilson's number 37?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
did you see, one of them was carrying a Cowboys jersey, Donovan Wilson's number 37?
Yep, at 1:45, pretty sure it's Daeshon Hall a fellow Aggie

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
you know for as critical as I tend to be, obviously driven by my disgust with jeri, I have to admit there have been real improvements over the years starting with Parcells, its not all bad over there and they have some fundamental things working well, if jeri could just back the fuck off and tone down the access to the team and make the coaches & players primary mission, at the expense of fan access or sponsors desires in season, winning and winning alone, I believe every part of the organization would benefit, wins would go up and the income and overall value of the team would go even higher

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I never watch those shows, but I saw Scandrick on there so I watched it for a while. He was throwing out a mountain's worth of cheese to this team.

The Giants suck, so I'm sure Dallas will win. But this is the kind of thing that feeds into the worst of this team's attitude. Scandrick acted like we were the Patriots with how perfect and flawless he was making everything sound. Just what you don't want to hear going into a bye week.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I never watch those shows, but I saw Scandrick on there so I watched it for a while. He was throwing out a mountain's worth of cheese to this team.

The Giants suck, so I'm sure Dallas will win. But this is the kind of thing that feeds into the worst of this team's attitude. Scandrick acted like we were the Patriots with how perfect and flawless he was making everything sound. Just what you don't want to hear going into a bye week.
Datone Jones was throwing a bunch of compliments out too, I almost thought both guys were pining for jobs more than anything else.

Top Bottom