Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 7 | Eagles at Cowboys | 10/20/19

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Amari, Tyron, and Lael only played because of their faith in Garrett - fishsports next week

icymi-Fisher claimed on the radio earlier this week Amari only tried to play last week because of his belief in Garrett :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
How did you multi-quote? I haven't been able to figure it out on this version.
Just quoted the first then cut and paste into the second, so no I haven't found a hidden multi-quote button

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I got banned from like 5 Cowboys message board while trying to spread the word. Hostile, in all his glory, is the one that banned me from the Zone. :lol
It's a badge of honor to get banned by that idiot

he banned me from his website for what I think called treason because I referred to him as a goofball at DCU which meant he had his cohorts spying on that board looking for the slightest miss-step, lololol, what a lunatic!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, that was a first.

There was a Maybelline mascara commercial during the NFL pregame show.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

he banned me from his website for what I think called treason because I referred to him as a goofball at DCU which meant he had his cohorts spying on that board looking for the slightest miss-step, lololol, what a lunatic!
Damn. And here I was about ready to ask you to get back on his site so we could harvest more of his bullshit imaginary stories about foiling terrorism, thwarting robberies barefooted minus Cowboys ballcap and jumping cop cars on his motorbike.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This was back just after the 2009 season. I went through a phase where I did everything within my power to hurt that fucker. Started a website, went on radio shows, and even did an interview for the local TV station. I mean, I still want the motherfucker to die, but I have become almost numb to it. I had to make a choice, continue wallowing in my own misery, quit watching altogether, or not allow that dick to ruin my favorite team and watch anyway. I chose to watch anyway in spite of his wrinkled up ass. I chose not to let him take that away from me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Josh Jacobs looks legit. Just ripped off a big run against the Packers. Raiders end up with a FG against the Fightin' Rodgerses.

Cotton

Staff member
Damn. And here I was about ready to ask you to get back on his site so we could harvest more of his bullshit imaginary stories about foiling terrorism, thwarting robberies barefooted minus Cowboys ballcap and jumping cop cars on his motorbike.
Don't forget the fern. And his one-armed mom sharpening a knife over his dad's head.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And as soon as I start lauding Josh Jacobs, he gets hurt and that homo Rodgers completes a bomb.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just showed the Falcons game and that place is empty. Just proves what I have always said about Atlanta. The absolute worst fanbase in the NFL in terms of support.

All in when they are winning, the stadium is a ghost town when they lose.

Cotton

Staff member
Just showed the Falcons game and that place is empty. Just proves what I have always said about Atlanta. The absolute worst fanbase in the NFL in terms of support.

All in when they are winning, the stadium is a ghost town when they lose.
The exact opposite of our fan base. Ours will keep filling Jerry's coffers regardless of the product on the field.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And as soon as I start lauding Josh Jacobs, he gets hurt and that homo Rodgers completes a bomb.
I see how it is, you're just gonna jinx my rb when I'm playing you in fantasy.....it's just a game bro

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

correction, he banned ME for "spying". lolol, talk about projection!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I see how it is, you're just gonna jinx my rb when I'm playing you in fantasy.....it's just a game bro
Oh, I am playing you today?

Shit. I pretty much have given up doing anything this year when I am mired at the bottom of the league with Middie.

Top Bottom