Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 2 | Cowboys @ Redskins | 09/15/19

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know I will get roasted for saying this, but I just don't see Julio Jones as the best WR in the league. He just never impresses me to that level. He doesn't score a lot of TDs and always seems to come up short in crunchtime.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don’t know if he was porous “all game.” He struggled against Payne from what I recall. But he’s small and Payne is massive. Big DTs always give our OL fits.
Payne is also damn good.

That said, he needs to be watched closely. He may have built up his body, he is far from being completely trustworthy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I liked that Volkswagen commercial.

First, it had Johnny Cash. Second it showed a less than ideal life which you rarely see in a commercial.

data

Forbes #1
I know I will get roasted for saying this, but I just don't see Julio Jones as the best WR in the league. He just never impresses me to that level. He doesn't score a lot of TDs and always seems to come up short in crunchtime.
Knowing now what Julio Jones is, did the Falcons make a good trade?

""The Atlanta Falcons selected Jones with the sixth overall pick of the 2011 NFL Draft. Atlanta traded five draft picks to the Cleveland Browns to move up into their spot and take Jones, giving up their 27th, 59th, and 124th picks from the 2011 Draft, and their first and fourth round picks from the 2012 Draft.""

data

Forbes #1
I liked that Volkswagen commercial.

First, it had Johnny Cash. Second it showed a less than ideal life which you rarely see in a commercial.
You don't like driving in a blizzard to deliver your 10-yr old to a movie theatre date?

data

Forbes #1
I don't like to guarantee things, but going from inches (2 missed TDs) to zero points on a missed FG, the football gods have spoken and the Eagles are gonna win.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Prescott was very good again. He starting out slow but when he heats up, he’s been lights out. He’s throwing strikes downfield long distances, which he’s never done with consistency before. Very encouraging.
No play calling is perfect but you can tell it's worlds ahead of where we were the last few seasons. Just a totally different offense the way we are runnimg things. Way less predictable and way better at getting Dak in a rhythm. Looks to me like we are actually petting Dak sling it.

Top Bottom