Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 2 | Cowboys @ Redskins | 09/15/19

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess he got bonus points for the ball bouncing off his helmet when he blindly went in for a kill shot rather than playing the ball and taking what would have been an easy pick 6. If I'm not mistaken, he was credited with a PD on that play.
There was a short pass to the flat where the guy dropped the ball when he hit him. It was a nice play but thats all I can remember.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Jeff Heath best player from Sunday on defense :lol

PFF proving as usual why they suck donkey balls and should never be quoted as gospel. They make up shit and present it as fact.

p1_

DCC 4Life

data

Forbes #1
PFF proving as usual why they suck donkey balls and should never be quoted as gospel. They make up shit and present it as fact.
From our own 30 yard line, if Ezekiel Elliott busted through and already gained 20 yards on a run, but tripped and fell down by himself at midfield with 50 yards & endzone in front of him...PFF would still grade Ezekiel's run with their highest grade.

High PFF score, but, on the field, we see a missed TD... especially since we end up stalling the next three plays and punt from midfield and see zero points total.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Not to mention Williams ole' block and Dak's ability to shake Payne.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

Not to mention Williams ole' block and Dak's ability to shake Payne.
Romo would often throw picks in the same situation. Pressure is the enemy of timing and accuracy, especially in the middle of the field like that.

Top Bottom