Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 2 | Cowboys @ Redskins | 09/15/19

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Did I see a graphic that at one point he had 6 completions in a row of 25+ yards? Insane.
I missed that one, I've been flipping back and forth between them and the Saints/Rams

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
He's among the leaders for 20+ yard runs...it's just the breakaway ones lacking if I were to nitpick anything.

Obviously, this is also a positive as it speaks to how consistent vs boom-or-bust his productivity is.
Yeah, the real long runs are nice but consistent good runs of 4+ yards is way more important.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
For 20 or 30 yards for sure, but he doesn't have that top end speed to house it when he gets loose
Considering he's done it several times in the NFL and had a boatload of them in college, me thinks you are wrong.

What hasn't been there much is the gigantic openings that were there in 2016.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Dolphins have been outscored 102-10, have given up 10 sacks, thrown 6 interceptions, lost a fumble and given up two defensive TDS.

If our D cant play any better next week it might be time to hit the panic button.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Considering he's done it several times in the NFL and had a boatload of them in college, me thinks you are wrong.

What hasn't been there much is the gigantic openings that were there in 2016.
Yeah I don't think Zeke looked particularly great early in this game but he seemed to be getting his groove back in the second half.

The defense was pretty flat. I actually think Lawrence had a pretty good day even if it doesn't show on the stat line. But the rest of the Dline was pretty invisible. I'm hoping Quinn coming back will change that. Shit I'd take Gregory about now too.

And damn I really wish Hill didn't suck because we could really use help inside. Of course we are too retarded to put Crawford there and leave him.

data

Forbes #1
Second only to Cam Newton, Joe Flacco has an annoying cadence.

data

Forbes #1
Nitpicky, but sucks to use that TO. Down by 7, facing 4th 10 at midfield with 2:25, Broncos took their final TO.

If they don't convert here, could still get ball back with 1:00 with that TO and 2-min warning.

data

Forbes #1
Wow. Delay of Game so Broncos gotta kick XP...Broncos miss it, but Bears go offside.

Now, Broncos going for 2 again.

data

Forbes #1
The refs just called Roughing Passer on...shit, I don't even know anymore...a regular QB hit.

data

Forbes #1
...and, somewhere, Scott Norwood just broke his TV remote.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wow. The Bears pulled it out. The Broncos should be ashamed of themselves.

Top Bottom