Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 15 | 12/15/2019 | Rams at Cowboys

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd be proud as hell of him if he was and even prouder if he told the Cowboys to shove it up their collective asses as he walked out the door
He has just shown a lack of caring lately. Like having one RB. Or not even having the coin flip decided already.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'd be proud as hell of him if he was and even prouder if he told the Cowboys to shove it up their collective asses as he walked out the door
You would be proud of a jerkwad who told an organization that gave him at least six-seven years of blind loyalty after shit results to go fuck themselves?

Fuck Jason Garrett.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
You would be proud of a jerkwad who told an organization Jerry (just for you Bozo) that gave him at least six-seven years of blind loyalty after shit results to go fuck themselves?

Fuck Jason Garrett.
FIFY

yes sir, its a win-win, anything that gets under the asshole owners skin and makes him look like more of a schmuck than we all know him to be

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You would be proud of a jerkwad who told an organization that gave him at least six-seven years of blind loyalty after shit results to go fuck themselves?

Fuck Jason Garrett.
FIFY

yes sir, its a win-win, anything that gets under the asshole owners skin and makes him look like more of a schmuck than we all know him to be
You both get props, because I agree with both of your posts. Fuck both Jason Garrett and Jerry Jones.

Umer19

Brand New Member
Fuck no. Not even close. We've seen this too many times. Look like shit for a while, win a big game nobody expected you to win. Hope is restored... BOOM! Then the rug is pulled out.

Same shitty coach will lead to the same thing we've all witnessed EVERY season since he's been here. Either miss the playoffs outright, or lose in the playoffs after getting our hopes up. I could understand losing in the playoffs to a team that deserves to beat us. There's no shame in playing a good game and losing to a better team. But I seriously can't remember when that has ever happened. We somehow manage to shit all over ourselves to lose in either embarrassing or heartbreaking fashion.
This has to be the most realest response ever!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

What a scum bag. This is the same guy that was flagged for a late hit later in the game.

Top Bottom