Falcons Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
TWill isn't listed on the latest injury report at all. Bailey, Bryant and T. Smith are the only DNPs listed. Awuzie and Noah Brown are listed as FP, Maliek as limited. Thursday's injury report hasn't been posted yet though so maybe TWill had something happen between yesterday and today.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
So, they have not talked about how they will committee the RB position. That is fantastic game planning.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
There's no way that's true. Either he's lying or Linehan makes that call 100% and Garrett isn't even involved.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So, they have not talked about how they will committee the RB position. That is fantastic game planning.

Not only is that dumb, but so is the idea of using 3 guys.

Whoever starts needs to get 75% of the workload.

Let the guy you decide on to be the starter get ample opportunity to get going.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I agree, I use Morris and I spell him with McFadden on passing downs. It's really that simple.

And shit Morris has looked good this year. His 8 ypc is a bit ridiculous but the guy has shown some real burst and cutting ability. He is a zone runner and he is built to handle a real workload.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Probably should sit him. As much as I harped about Atlanta being an important game, you'd rather him be healthy for other multiple games later than play this weekend but miss more games later.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
There's no way that's true. Either he's lying or Linehan makes that call 100% and Garrett isn't even involved.
Of course he's fucking lying. Why would he tell opponents how many carries he expects each to get? Dumb.

Even if Linehan makes the call 100%, there's no chance Garrett doesn't know about it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Of course he wouldn't tell them in a press conference, but how about just saying we've talked about it but I'm not giving away what we have in mind?

Cotton

Staff member
Of course he wouldn't tell them in a press conference, but how about just saying we've talked about it but I'm not giving away what we have in mind?
Correct.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I've never, or maybe at most, "rarely," heard a coach say "I know the answer to that but I'm not gonna tell you."

They always give vague coachspeak like "We'll have to address that later," or something.

It's Andy Reid's standard answer btw.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've never, or maybe at most, "rarely," heard a coach say "I know the answer to that but I'm not gonna tell you."

They always give vague coachspeak like "We'll have to address that later," or something.

It's Andy Reid's standard answer btw.
Yeah I don't often agree with you on Red but in this case I do. I seriously doubt the Cowboys haven't talked about who will start and how they will rotate the other guys in if at all. And I don't expect a coach to say "I know how we will use them but I'm sure as shit not telling you"

Plus we all know that stuff changes in the middle of the game. No reason to tip your hand ahead of time. Most coaches will just play dumb.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah I don't often agree with you on Red but in this case I do. I seriously doubt the Cowboys haven't talked about who will start and how they will rotate the other guys in if at all. And I don't expect a coach to say "I know how we will use them but I'm sure as shit not telling you"
Why not? Not that it's some huge deal breaker either way, but that seems better to me than outright lying about it.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I still don't see TWill on the injury/practice report after refreshing it. Zeke is on there though, listed as "Not injury related".

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

You are going to see all three and like it, Spaulding.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not having Tyron Smith and Geoff Swaim will hurt for this game.

Top Bottom