Falcons Stuff...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
David Moore just guessed only a 10% chance Smith plays. :nodno

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Smith has generally been good but there have been some glaring plays where he was beaten. I'm guessing Green won't be as good on a down in, down out basis but it probably won't be too big of a drop off as long as he can actually make it through the game.

vince

Not So New Member
Smith should rest this game. Save him for next week.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
We were in ATL for a kids' show one Sunday a few years ago when the Falcons were playing the Bears and there were Bears fans everywhere.

It seemed like we were in Chicago.

Hopefully the Dallas fans show up this Sunday as well.

The Cowboys have never lost in ATL when I'm in attendance.

I've only been to one game.
Cowboys' fans usually show out well in Atl... I remember one game we attended there in the early 90's (when Deion was still with the Falcons), and the stadium was so packed with Cowboys' fans that after the game (which we lost), Sanders appeared on the big screens and oh so smugly "thanked" ALL of the Cowboys' fans for showing up to watch Atl win.

Hence the reason (well, among many others) that I have and will continue to loathe him.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Cowboys' fans usually show out well in Atl... I remember one game we attended there in the early 90's (when Deion was still with the Falcons), and the stadium was so packed with Cowboys' fans that after the game (which we lost), Sanders appeared on the big screens and oh so smugly "thanked" ALL of the Cowboys' fans for showing up to watch Atl win.

Hence the reason (well, among many others) that I have and will continue to loathe him.
That must've been 93 when Emmitt got hurt because we demolished them there in 92 on MNF.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Bailey practiced today, so we have that, at least. Not sure if he has a shot at playing this week.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
that's a stupid analogy

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
that's a stupid analogy
Didn't make much sense to me either.
I get what he is trying to say but it is a really dumb analogy.

He saying it's natural to be timid and favor the leg in fear of aggravating the injury, but that he doesn't want to develop that mentality himself and wants to be able to go all out.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

I remember that game, that was when I started despising him and I honestly hated that we acquired him later. He always has been and still is an arrogant prick.

I remember him and his gheri curls, bling and wannabe rapper attempts. So pathetic.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Um, O...Kay.

He must have spent too much time around Jerral.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Let the big dog eat away from the porch because he does not want to get in that mindset!

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
RE: Dez

Top Bottom