Election Chatter Thread...

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
provoked, not incited. important distinction, Mitch.
There’s very little difference between the two. Trump wanted a riot and got one. Move on. The Republicans need to focus on finding a candidate who’s actually worth voting for and who can unify the country. Trump was not that man. Not by a longshot.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
There’s very little difference between the two. Trump wanted a riot and got one. Move on. The Republicans need to focus on finding a candidate who’s actually worth voting for and who can unify the country. Trump was not that man. Not by a longshot.
I doubt there is a person affiliated with either party that is worth voting for. We finally had a non politician in the office but unfortunately he was his own worst enemy.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
There’s very little difference between the two.
Mitch was wrong either way.

Trump wanted a riot and got one. Move on.
Nonsense.

The Republicans need to focus on finding a candidate who’s actually worth voting for and who can unify the country.
No such magical unicorn exists on either side of the aisle. Trump was supposed to unify a country where half its citizens was dedicated to #resistance?

Trump was not that man. Not by a longshot.
Nor is the pre-dementia guy who's been in Washington since 1974. But yeah, this is the time when he'll bring everyone together. :rolleyes:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I doubt there is a person affiliated with either party that is worth voting for. We finally had a non politician in the office but unfortunately he was his own worst enemy.
Yeah the whole political system is so fucked up it's not worth losing sleep over. I'm going to go about my life and enjoy it and hope these pieces of shit don't fuck my life up in the process of ripping the country off.

Maybe someday people will wake up and stop voting for these jokes.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
yet another drive by post where folks who I assume are democrat or merely hate trump or republicans in general puke a comment and take off unwilling to answer questions, respond to comments made about their position or storm off in a huff when they don't like the responses they're getting

This seems to be a common trait in these types, can the mods add the title "king of the drive-by" to Booze? an honorable mention goes to lostxn

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Nor is the pre-dementia guy who's been in Washington since 1974. But yeah, this is the time when he'll bring everyone together. :rolleyes:
I didn’t vote for Biden, and I’m not claiming that he’ll be successful. But it doesn’t change the fact that Trump’s behavior was fucking despicable and he was an utter embarrassment to the office and to the country. And based on his behavior, he never had any interest in unifying the country. He was merely interested in serving his own interests and fueled hate. It amazes me that people supported him. I completely understand that there’s little value whatsoever in supporting the Democrats, but Trump? Oh, fuck no.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Started to say, if my eyes are seeing correctly, he can't be a Trump supporter... at least according to Joe.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

It's time to GTF back to work. Your vacation is over.

Top Bottom