Election Chatter Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I thought the headline said he wanted a photo ID, I'm trying to figure out how that would work? Take a picture of your ID or Drivers license, print it out and include in whatever you mail doesnt really seem practical or necessarily secure
No he wants to go back to what the sane states do, you have to request an absentee ballot either in person w/ a id or by mail with a pic of your id, then you get sent your absentee ballot and the signature is matched with the one on your id

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Hit a little too close to home? I think it's funny they think they can control the media. Oh, wait...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So if you voted against Robert Byrd's good buddy, you're a Klan member... makes sense.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, but he’s on the side of the wholesome left.

The party of acceptance and unity. . .unless you don’t think like them or follow their ideology.
With the Left's desire to crush everyone they don't like getting worse every day, things are going to get really, really ugly in this country. I'm having trouble seeing how it all works out, but I know it's going to be very bad.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
With the Left's desire to crush everyone they don't like getting worse every day, things are going to get really, really ugly in this country. I'm having trouble seeing how it all works out, but I know it's going to be very bad.
Yeah, it sucks. Is there a way to avoid violence?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

No. Anyone wanna bet all conservatives are going to be labeled white supremacists?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Unless it's just like China and it's basically impossible to resist. Seriously, a lot of the stuff we're seeing feels like the Cultural Revolution. I mean that sounds so crazy but when you look at what they're doing, a lot of it is the same. Indoctrinating kids, even to the point of turning them against their parents. Destroying history. Struggle sessions. Party over all.

I don't know how it ends up, but it's already bad and they don't even have control of all three branches yet,.

Edit, just saw jsmith's post. They're already doing that. CNN is basically saying that right now. As are tons of blue checks.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Honestly, though, that has been happening for years. It's most definitely getting worse by the minute though.
Yep I've posted numerous shit about CRT (critical race theory) and how it's just racism against white people in the interesting race topics thread. It's just getting where they will re-name it so they can forward it without pushback

Top Bottom