Election Chatter Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
I missed it and just watched it, what'd I miss?
Joe jumped from #1 in his talking point to #3, and Trump corrected him and told him he was still on #2.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have been reviewing some videos that seem to show how Biden was cheating on the debates. It seems that there was a mic in his sleeve and contacted lenses that allowed him to access a prompter somewhere in his proximity. The lenses are obvious. They are dark almost black and Biden’s true eye color is blue gray.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

This is a link to the you tube video showing Biden’s cheat toys. Move past the commercial.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Biden, I thought, was better than I thought he would be, as far as being coherent. Now, just about everything that came out of his mouth was a lie, but he lied coherently. Trump just looked like a massive douche nozzle. He is not going to gain votes by acting like an oppressive bully. He has got to tone that shit down going into the next debate.

Also, he started to make some really good points and then veered away. Such as, he started to bring up the 1994 bill that Biden got passed that put a ton of black people in prison and then swerved for whatever reason.

All told it was a massive dumpster fire.
In all fairness... anyone who was surprised by Trump's performance has just not been paying attention the past four years.

Cotton

Staff member
In all fairness... anyone who was surprised by Trump's performance has just not been paying attention the past four years.
Fair point.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I take it he resorted to bluster and personal insults instead of buckling down and studying like a sane person?

Cotton

Staff member
Just out of curiosity, did Wallace ever demand that Biden condemn BLM or antifa? If not, he can go fuck himself.
If he did, he didn't press him on it. I don't remember him asking him about it. I'm pretty sure Trump did, though, and that's when Biden made the idiotic comment about Antifa being more of an idea than an organization.

Cotton

Staff member

I did notice his eyes were awfully dark. I was wondering wth was up with that. I'm not sure I'm buying into some crazy conspiracy that he had some sort "smart" contacts, though.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

I did notice his eyes were awfully dark. I was wondering wth was up with that. I'm not sure I'm buying into some crazy conspiracy that he had some sort "smart" contacts, though.
me neither but if they exist, I want some (hope it has a camera in the lense too)

Top Bottom