Election Chatter Thread...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It does if you understand what the dynamics are.

Democrats are spineless shitheads who feared the "fake CHINAVIRUS" so they voted by mail even more.

Trump told people to note vote by mail and do it in person. Which they did.

Trump does not understand that these states said specifically...they were counting mail in last.

Democrats voted en masse by mail, mainly because Trump dared them.
This is exactly what happened. Leading up to election day all the networks including Fox News predicted that Trump would jump out to a big early lead and that we'd probably have to wait a couple of days for the mail-in votes to be tallied in order to determine the winner.

Dems aren't "finding" votes out of thin air. The mail-in votes are simply being counted last per state law...laws which were implemented by Republican lawmakers in some states.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It is no secret that I would rather have Donald Trump as our President. For numerous reasons. But I care more about the American Democracy and the integrity of our voting system than I do about either candidate. America is more important than Donald Trump or Joe Biden. If there is no fraud as the Democrats claim, then give the American people their due- let there be recounts in all the contested places. If everything is on the up and up, they should not be balking at the idea of letting people in to witness the tallying of votes. One would think that they would welcome the chance to publicly show their candidate won fairly. Let us see that both the mail-in ballots and ballots cast in person are real, by legitimate and legal voters. If they are, and favor Joe Biden, then so be it. Announce Joe Biden as the winner and he will be our President. If vote counts don't match, or there are illegal votes found, then the election was a sham. An incredible crime against the American people, and an affront to one of the most important rights we have as citizens of this great country. We deserve to know. It is not that fucking hard.

"You got a royal flush? Wow that's crazy, let me see."

"No."

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm actually very concerned for of the country. The amount of childishness and lack of moral standard is almost frightening. It is really hard for me to believe anyone, therefore I've given up on everyone. One of the scariest things for me is the amount of blind support each side is willing to giving to their folks no matter what. The erosion of what is right or wrong will continue to have an impact on all of us.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is exactly what happened. Leading up to election day all the networks including Fox News predicted that Trump would jump out to a big early lead and that we'd probably have to wait a couple of days for the mail-in votes to be tallied in order to determine the winner.

Dems aren't "finding" votes out of thin air. The mail-in votes are simply being counted last per state law...laws which were implemented by Republican lawmakers some states.
This also played out how Trump told his supporters to do...show up on election day en masse because he didn't trust mail in ballots. He actually set it up to play out this way.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm actually very concerned for of the country. The amount of childishness and lack of moral standard is almost frightening. It is really hard for me to believe anyone, therefore I've given up on everyone. One of the scariest things for me is the amount of blind support each side is willing to giving to their folks no matter what. The erosion of what is right or wrong will continue to have an impact on all of us.
Agreed. We got a dumb country on our hands.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Here is my big curiosity about the "fake ballots".

Why aren't they impacting the congressional races?

Why aren't we seeing those flipping at the same rate?
Because they already have the house and don’t need ‘em? :shrug

1bigfan13

Staff member
This also played out how Trump told his supporters to do...show up on election day en masse because he didn't trust mail in ballots. He actually set it up to play out this way.
Yep, the dummy painted himself into a corner with his own rhetoric.

Plus he's the one who made a push to cut the knees from the USPS during the campaign race. Now they want to complain about ballots taking too long to arrive and such. GTFOH.

1bigfan13

Staff member
No one is seriously arguing there's not any fraud are they? It's just a matter of how much.
There may be a miniscule amount of questionable ballots, like there is in every election, but nowhere near the wide spread rampant fraud the right is touting.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Dems aren't "finding" votes out of thin air. The mail-in votes are simply being counted last per state law...laws which were implemented by Republican lawmakers in some states.
Doesn’t it seem a little suspect to you that most other states were declared one way or the other? That none of them said “Whoops! We found more votes!”? That only the last few swing states that would ultimately decide the election had this happen?

like I said in an earlier post, give the American people undisputed proof. Recount these states. Should only take a few days, which would be a hell of a lot better than a drawn out court battle.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Although you will deny it you are acting in the same manner as the liberal group. You make accusations that are inaccurate and never bother to give proof or examples. And when did you reverse your stance on things being all about yourself as being a problem. Have you forgotten who used to brag on who had the most posts as if it was a badge of honor?
I guess this means we’re not in a let’s wait and see and bring actual proof mood...
will there be a “I didn’t vote for him, but he’s president and we all have to support him” moment?

1bigfan13

Staff member
Doesn’t it seem a little suspect to you that most other states were declared one way or the other? That none of them said “Whoops! We found more votes!”? That only the last few swing states that would ultimately decide the election had this happen?

like I said in an earlier post, give the American people undisputed proof. Recount these states. Should only take a few days, which would be a hell of a lot better than a drawn out court battle.
Nope.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If there was fraud show the evidence in the courts, do recounts, whatever, and go from there, if not, these cloak and dagger stories on social media (half of which likely originated in Uzbekistan or some shit), which are then picked up by the President and the more fringe parts of the right wing media, need to be put to rest. At this point the President throwing out these baseless claims with no evidence is undermining the integrity of our democracy just because it's what he wants to hear and believe.

Democrats didn't bitch and moan and claim voter fraud and some vast conspiracy when Trump won Michigan by 10,000 votes in 2016, Wisconsin by 25,000 and Pennsylvania by 35,000, those types of margins happen and it's not abnormal.

Trump demonized mail-in voting for months, told his supporters to vote in person, the left promoted it saying it's perfectly safe, so what's happening right now is exactly what people expected with in-person voting heavily leaning Trump and the mail-in (which is seemingly being counted after the in-person for the most part) heavily leaning Biden. It's also not abnormal for military votes to come in a week or whatever after election day, this has been happening for years.

Some wackjob just got popped driving up to Philadelphia vote counting locations with a bunch of guns because of the shit being spewed by the President and on social media, just like the guy who went up to the DC pizza place because he thought kids were being trafficked. That pizza guy is now in jail and regrets being duped with this bullshit, and that's the stuff that needs to stop. People need to stop being so willing to believe whatever they see pop up on their social media that reinforces their worldview, while at the same time completely ignoring anything that runs counter to their beliefs from a true patriot like Mattis.

It's a slippery slope where people start to put the country and it's foundational principles second in favor of seeking out information that reinforces the reality they prefer, and then allowing that reality to calcify and dictate how they view everything.

Top Bottom