jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Another "cmon" do a half shot

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Trump needs to bring up Biden will kill the tax deduction for 401ks

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Now be fair and bring up the Heroes act has tons of poison pill Dem wishlist pork in it

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I can give further comment tomorrow, but I will say, the moderator tonight was (so far) fair.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I can give further comment tomorrow, but I will say, the moderator tonight was (so far) fair.
Yeah she has been giving time to both to hang themselves and Joe has been found lacking

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Oh shit Joes about to bring up Cornpop isnt he

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Trump won this one. He was surprisingly lucid compared to last time.

midswat

... soon
Both came off better than I anticipated. Trump in more control. Biden more lucid than I figured he would.

I liked how Trump called him out for being too much of a politician when Joe didn’t answer a question and instead tried to be folksy about families sitting around kitchen tables worried about bald tires.

Trump kind of bombed on the health care question. And I’m someone who doesn’t think health care is a right - but unfortunately a lot of entitled idiots do. So when trump just rambled how he’s gonna make it so much better but didn’tgive any details etc, it fell flat.

Joe killed Trump with his retort to the crime bill act. He was definitely prepared for that.

Ultimately I don’t think this debate changed anyone’s mind. And with an election this polarizing - I find it hard to believe there really are any undecided voters.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think Trump won last night. He was even-keeled and Joe was not. He got him flustered a couple of times which caused Joe to lash out a bit. I'm not sure it changed any minds, but Trump definitely won that debate.

Top Bottom