Election Chatter Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've been trying to figure that out also. People seem to think so.
The idea that Trump has a big lead there when the early voting usually leans democrat says Trump is doing well. Not sure you can predict a lot from just one state though.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
How do they get this information at this time. Memory serves me that it is illegal to release this kind of information before the election because it might influence voters that have not cast their ballot yet.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How do they get this information at this time. Memory serves me that it is illegal to release this kind of information before the election because it might influence voters that have not cast their ballot yet.
No, it's illegal to post who they voted for, not what their party affiliation is.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It doesn't disclose who they voted for.

Cotton

Staff member
Who all is watching tonight?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Everybody has to drink every time Joe say's cmon man

Cotton

Staff member
Here we go.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Dude even the WHO has come out and said the lockdowns were a mistake. And Texas is pretty wide open now, other than the mask bs you wouldnt even know we had a pandemic

Top Bottom