Election Chatter Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The hypocrisy is hilarious
I will give the Democrats their dues for being adamant about fighting for their agendas. The Republicans have gone to sleep as to being a force in Congress any more. They went to a complacent sleep with the Bush years and had a great opportunity to completely dominate the Congress from even through the Obama administration and close the door during the Trump administration but their leadership was so soft that instead of dominating during the Trump administration they allowed the minority Democrats to kick their asses with blatant schemes and near treasonous actions because the Democrats took over the strength of the propaganda system with media dirty tricks.

It may have just given the complete domination to the Democrats because now the Presidental office is occupied by one who is deemed to be incompetent and can thumb his nose at the nation to the extent of not even having to answer to the nationwith a press conference. Who can actually iinagine how utterly absurd this is for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I will give the Democrats their dues for being adamant about fighting for their agendas. The Republicans have gone to sleep as to being a force in Congress any more. They went to a complacent sleep with the Bush years and had a great opportunity to completely dominate the Congress from even through the Obama administration and close the door during the Trump administration but their leadership was so soft that instead of dominating during the Trump administration they allowed the minority Democrats to kick their asses with blatant schemes and near treasonous actions because the Democrats took over the strength of the propaganda system with media dirty tricks.

It may have just given the complete domination to the Democrats because now the Presidental office is occupied by one who is deemed to be incompetent and can thumb his nose at the nation to the extent of not even having to answer to the nationwith a press conference. Who can actually iinagine how utterly absurd this is for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
We joke about posts of the day and all that. You, my fine sir, have achieved post of the month. Well done. :towel

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Dead fucking on.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
We joke about posts of the day and all that. You, my fine sir, have achieved post of the month. Well done. :towel
Yep, LT went full Jesse Kelly

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
There is a reason the 1st amendment was the FIRST.
I do not care what political leanings a person has, this should terrify every single free person in the world. When a large bulk of political information is controlled things can come unraveled quickly.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
There is a reason the 1st amendment was the FIRST.
I don’t agree with censorship in general, but that’s not what the First Amendment was about. It’s so that the Government can’t punish a person for exercising free speech. And even that has limits.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don’t agree with censorship in general, but that’s not what the First Amendment was about. It’s so that the Government can’t punish a person for exercising free speech. And even that has limits.
Do you really think the govt doesn't have a hand in making this happen? Ffs Psaki just admitted they were working with facebook, twitter, google to identify "extremists"

shane

DCC 4Life
Big Tech is an arm of the government at this point, literally censoring content based on orders from Democrat officials.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Big Tech is an arm of the government at this point, literally censoring content based on orders from Democrat officials.
e.g.-

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Incorrect. By and large, it’s a virtually unregulated market where hosts can set and enforce their own rules based on terms of use agreements. Whether they choose to support liberal policies, conservative policies, or none at all, is entirely up to them. We call that the free market.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Incorrect. By and large, it’s a virtually unregulated market where hosts can set and enforce their own rules based on terms of use agreements. Whether they choose to support liberal policies, conservative policies, or none at all, is entirely up to them. We call that the free market.
Perhaps but they are choosing to operate as an arm of the leftist government.

Top Bottom