Election Chatter Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Perhaps but they are choosing to operate as an arm of the leftist government.
Both sides have decided to get in bed with each other. One protects the other. Which is not the free market.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Both sides have decided to get in bed with each other. One protects the other. Which is not the free market.
And they both perpetuate lord that is damaging to the germ real public. As everyone know I am a huge free market guy, but there comes a time when allowing lies and deceptions can become harmful to your country. Publisher versus platform needs to to get figured out and figured out quickly.

shane

DCC 4Life
Incorrect. By and large, it’s a virtually unregulated market where hosts can set and enforce their own rules based on terms of use agreements. Whether they choose to support liberal policies, conservative policies, or none at all, is entirely up to them. We call that the free market.
Facebook, Twitter, etc. were threatened publicly by government officials and regulators for "not doing enough" to prevent the Russian agent Trump from becoming president, or whatever. They were told they needed to perform Big Brother censorship or they would be scapegoated and regulated out of business. So, there's nothing free or voluntary about this market. It's a tightly-run oligarchy run at the behest of foreign powers against We the People.

Case in point: Facebook caved to George Soros by creating 'Oversight Board': Hungarian official - LifeSite

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Facebook, Twitter, etc. were threatened publicly by government officials and regulators for "not doing enough" to prevent the Russian agent Trump from becoming president, or whatever. They were told they needed to perform Big Brother censorship or they would be scapegoated and regulated out of business. So, there's nothing free or voluntary about this market. It's a tightly-run oligarchy run at the behest of foreign powers against We the People.

Case in point: Facebook caved to George Soros by creating 'Oversight Board': Hungarian official - LifeSite
Now try posting something from a reputable news outlet, not a fringe, far-right Canadian outlet well known for posting cospiracy theories and lies.

shane

DCC 4Life
Now try posting something from a reputable news outlet, not a fringe, far-right Canadian outlet well known for posting cospiracy theories and lies.
It's literally just quoting tweets made by the Hungarian official on Twitter:

What a coward you are.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
It's literally just quoting tweets made by the Hungarian official on Twitter:

What a coward you are.
Again, try posting something relevant. Cowardice is hiding behind conspiracies and insulting others for not believing them. Now, fuck off until you have something of value to add to this discussion.

shane

DCC 4Life
Again, try posting something relevant. Cowardice is hiding behind conspiracies and insulting others for not believing them. Now, fuck off until you have something of value to add to this discussion.
You're a bad American who can't handle the truth. You wouldn't even click a link and independently evaluate the information within. You're that scared.

shane

DCC 4Life
As an aside, LifeSiteNews is an excellent resource. They are one of the few sites that regularly report on stuff like this that are incredibly important to any conservative or Christian out there:

Just because far-left dominated Google and Wikipedia say a source is bad doesn't mean it is so.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
You're a bad American who can't handle the truth. You wouldn't even click a link and independently evaluate the information within. You're that scared.
No, it’s that you’re fucking insane. Rejecting conspiracy theories doesn’t make me “a bad American”, you fucking loon. Your believing that nonsense just makes you a black helicopter fearing, aluminum hat wearing dumb fuck.

shane

DCC 4Life
No, it’s that you’re fucking insane. Rejecting conspiracy theories doesn’t make me “a bad American”, you fucking loon. Your believing that nonsense just makes you a black helicopter fearing, aluminum hat wearing dumb fuck.
I feel sorry for you.

shane

DCC 4Life
You should feel sorry for yourself for being a sucker and for allowing lunatics to prey on your obvious ignorance.
You didn't even click the link, dude.

You were too scared.

Just take the loss and move on.

shane

DCC 4Life
Its a useless circle jerk. Neither is going to change their mind but both want to be the last one to bite the tail.
I'm done and will go back to my normal posting once every few weeks or so.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'm done and will go back to my normal posting once every few weeks or so.
Feel free to share your view. Im sure there are those that read your stuff and share your views.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

They're starting earlier than I thought they would. They are scared to death of DeSantis

Top Bottom