Eagles Stuff...

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Oh fuck me....what better excuse to keep little Red then.....”we fought hard out there, if Dak would have been 100% I have no doubt Jason gets us the East crown and a deep run into the playoffs”

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Cooper Rush having to take any meaningful snaps in a regular season game is absolute death.

It’s completely astounding to me that a team with three career backups (Garrett/Moore/Kitna) running the offense have put such little emphasis on the backup QB position.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Oh fuck me....what better excuse to keep little Red then.....”we fought hard out there, if Dak would have been 100% I have no doubt Jason gets us the East crown and a deep run into the playoffs”
I look at this the opposite way, and Jerry might too.

If we had handled our business prior to this, Dak being injured this week wouldn't have mattered because we'd already be in.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I look at this the opposite way, and Jerry might too.

If we had handled our business prior to this, Dak being injured this week wouldn't have mattered because we'd already be in.
That Jets loss looks even worse now.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Cooper Rush having to take any meaningful snaps in a regular season game is absolute death.

It’s completely astounding to me that a team with three career backups (Garrett/Moore/Kitna) running the offense have put such little emphasis on the backup QB position.
Eh. We've gone the route of having a top quality backup (Orton, Kitna) and it didn't seem to make much difference.

Rush is probably as good as anyone the Steelers have been running out there. A good coaching staff can keep you afloat.

It's funny because I think it's blatantly obvious who is carrying whom when a starting QB goes down. Coaches like Reid, Payton, Belichick, and Tomlin still win, at least some.

Then there's Garrett.

:roboclap

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Thank you. I've said this the last couple of years. They're so playing with fire by having an untested scrub like Rush as backup QB.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

It might be but we don't really know. He was really good in preseason and we have never seen him in a meaningful game. Maybe we will next week against the Skins.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It might be but we don't really know. He was really good in preseason and we have never seen him in a meaningful game. Maybe we will next week against the Skins.
If somehow we win Sunday this team better not rest these players. Thats a bad move with this team.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If it in the joint a steroid shot can do wonders. I don’t advocate doing something that would be hazardous but this game is too important to be over cautious.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If it in the joint a steroid shot can do wonders. I don’t advocate doing something that would be hazardous but this game is too important to be over cautious.
Yeah I was talking about the Redskins game if we beat the Eagles.

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom