Eagles Stuff…

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The original timeline was 6-8 weeks, right?

The Lions game would be 6 weeks.
Like we knew all along. Jerry was just stringing everyone along from day 1 to make sure the fans and media stayed invested/interested in the Cowboys.

Turns out he really didn't need to resort to that as the Cowboys have been playing some good football since week 1.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Cooper Rush is going to go gif about 300 yards and 3tds this week and beat the Eagles.

Then the real drama starts. Dak is healthy enough to play if the team was 2-3. I fully expect to read reports next Wednesday or Thursday that Dak had a meeting with Jerry asking what his role is now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
One of the practice squad RBs or WRs would probably be better suited to simulate Hurts.
Should have put their fastest shiftiest guy there. Grier can run for a white boy, but not like Hurts can.

I would have put Turpin in there. Hurts is kinda short.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

The Eagles have the best OL coach in the league in Stoutland. Johnson is excellent and he has shown he can make due with injuries from Right to Left. We will need to be on point at the DL first. Time for the same savages that were in L.A. to show up in Philadelphia.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Like we knew all along. Jerry was just stringing everyone along from day 1 to make sure the fans and media stayed invested/interested in the Cowboys.

Turns out he really didn't need to resort to that as the Cowboys have been playing some good football since week 1.
That’s why his tune changed. Rush has been winning, no need to hurry Dak back ala the ridiculous schedule.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That’s why his tune changed. Rush has been winning, no need to hurry Dak back ala the ridiculous schedule.
While I expected a little more drama, I am pleasantly pleased.

Then again, wins erase all sins. And Jones will respond to the attention in his usual fashion.

It does look like he is affording Fat Mike some respect and letting him run the damn team.

Maybe I am wrong, I dunno.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Interesting use, I wonder if they could back up in a pinch? We saw Wilson pass on a trick play before. :mj
If we whip out the exotics, things are not going well.

That is one thing Fat Mike pointed out, sometimes you don’t have to get cute.

Top Bottom