Eagles Stuff…

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This game will be determined by how disciplined the defensive line is. Their RPO packages will cause a little pause and they have more explosive runs than anybody.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He's a decent QB as long as his body can handle running 15 times a game but as soon as that extension kicks in and their roster gets hollowed out it's going to be lights out.
I agree with you that even later this year he's going to be less effective as he gets beat up from running so much. Earlier in the year is going to be when he's at his best, more than most QBs.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I agree with you that even later this year he's going to be less effective as he gets beat up from running so much. Earlier in the year is going to be when he's at his best, more than most QBs.
Yep, he might be able to make it through the year relatively strong but his effectiveness should drop some, especially since he's basically operating as a short yardage/goal-line back and is taking lots of punishment.

He's on pace for like 230 carries or something, which is absurd, and only averaging 3.9 YPC which shows how they're using him so much in short yardage/goal-line.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
It's the right decision. Rush has kept us afloat and we're not desperate for a W. Not that I'm conceding anything ...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's the right decision. Rush has kept us afloat and we're not desperate for a W. Not that I'm conceding anything ...
Of course it is. At the end of the day, he should return when when he is not laboring. Until then, Rush should be starting.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I doubt there's really even a decision. Forget throwing well, Dak probably can't even hold on to the ball well enough to not fumble when he gets hit.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I doubt there's really even a decision. Forget throwing well, Dak probably can't even hold on to the ball well enough to not fumble when he gets hit.
I don't even give a shit about how soon he heals, he'll need to get his frikkin timing down in the offense.

Haven't forgotten how terrible he was in the first game.

Top Bottom