Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I wonder what Cook's problem really is?

Decline, system, QB1, or a combination?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I wonder what Cook's problem really is?

Decline, system, QB1, or a combination?
Some decline, but he also hurt his knee that first week, enough to miss a whole game, and maybe he hasn't been 100%.

I mean, I was never as high on him or Gilmore as some, just because these guys are on the downside. But Cooks should be and I think will be better that what we've seen so far.

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Some decline, but he also hurt his knee that first week, enough to missed a whole game, and maybe he hasn't been 100%.

I mean, I was never as high on him or Gilmore as some, just because these guys are on the downside. But Cooks should be and I think will be better that what we've seen so far.
all of the above plus scheme and qb play. Hard to take the top off when you are running 6 yard routes.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
all of the above plus scheme and qb play. Hard to take the top off when you are running 6 yard routes.
He was pretty far downfield on the one Dak threw six yards out of bounds...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I doubt it's him. Probably a combination of score in some games, plus the system not emphasizing throwing downfield, and the QB not finding him.
Honestly his speed has not looked the same. I hope it's because of injuries but his speed should torch a lot of guys who currently have no problem running stride for stride with him. My guess is it's the injury but he just hasn't looked very explosive regardless of the route.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Honestly his speed has not looked the same. I hope it's because of injuries but his speed should torch a lot of guys who currently have no problem running stride for stride with him. My guess is it's the injury but he just hasn't looked very explosive regardless of the route.

His speed has look fine to me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He reps are also limited, maybe it is physical. But beyond that I am clueless. It is like when he is in the game, he is a decoy. It is strange.

Top Bottom