Domestic Abuse allegations against Zeke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is just enough between the DV, along with Titty Gate, to get him a game for "conduct detrimental to the league".

midswat

... soon
Maybe I'm naive or something but I never would've suspected Elliott being such a knucklehead.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
he's making Dez look like the sensible one. it's unthinkable that he'd do something like this knowing how much scrutiny he's currently under.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Maybe I'm naive or something but I never would've suspected Elliott being such a knucklehead.
He supposedly is a party animal, but this is bordering on Pacman Jones level stupid.

midswat

... soon
Blacksportsonline.com (which is racist btw) indicates Zeke only knocked the guy out because he was verbally harassing the girl Zeke was with.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Blacksportsonline.com (which is racist btw) indicates Zeke only knocked the guy out because he was verbally harassing the girl Zeke was with.
Irrelevant. His supposed chivalry does not matter.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Jesus Henrey Christenberg, punch a F'n DJ a week before training camp? At least it was before the fantasy drafts start. I'll say this, we will have some fresh legs for the 2nd quarter of the season.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Good lord you can't even punch out some drunken loser fucking with your woman anymore.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott, who remains under investigation by the NFL, found himself back in the news on Monday morning as he was reportedly involved in a late-night bar incident, according to Mike Fisher of 105.3 the Fan, a CBS Sports Radio Dallas affiliate.

Adam Schefter of ESPN confirmed the report as well, noting that the Dallas Police said no arrests were made on Sunday evening in connection with the incident. The incident reportedly occurred at Clutch Bar late on Sunday night. We will have more details as they emerge.

Elliott remains under investigation for an alleged domestic violence incident back in 2016. The Cowboys running back led the league in carries and in rushing yards in 2016, but has been in the news for negative reasons this offseason before this latest reported incident.

Back in March, Elliott was in a parade and pulled down a woman's shirt while on the top of a float. That incident drew widespread criticism, including from Cowboys owner and GM Jerry Jones, who called Elliott's behavior "not good."

Dallas Police released a statement indicating a man was assaulted during the incident in question, but was not aware exactly who assaulted him. Never in the statement does Elliott's name appear.

Dallas PD says it is investigating an alleged assault Sunday night. No arrests made, no suspect listed, no mention of Ezekiel Elliott. pic.twitter.com/UHZtVR51TJ
— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) July 17, 2017
Sounds like a non-story to me. But, he has got to stop putting himself in those situations.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good lord you can't even punch out some drunken loser fucking with your woman anymore.
Not when you're a professional football player you can't. You have to just walk off and get out of the situation. I'm not entirely convinced yet it was even him that punched the dude. But, you just can't keep putting yourself in those situations. It's stupid.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
6:32 AM PT -- The Dallas PD now says it DOES have a record of an incident at Clutch Bar and it appears to be connected the Ezekiel Elliott investigation.
We spoke with SGT. Williams who tells us ... cops were called to Clutch around 9:30 PM for a "disturbance."
Cops at the bar spoke to a man who said his nose was just broken -- but the man appeared to be extremely intoxicated and couldn't remember who hit him.
The man's friend told police, "It was that Dallas Cowboys running back."
We're told the victim was transported to a nearby hospital for his injuries.
Cops said they did NOT speak with Elliott at the scene. He was not at the club by the time they tried to look for him.
Cops said, based on the lack of information and the fact the accuser appeared to be intoxicated, no arrests were made.
A rep for Elliott would only say his client was not arrested and no formal criminal complaint has been filed against the RB.
Lance Dunbar, no doubt about it. Little Napoleon complex having SOB!

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
My thoughts are pretty much in line with Simp's.

When I saw this story one of my first thoughts was that I now hope the knucklehead does get suspended. Maybe missing a couple of games will drive home the message that he obviously keeps missing.

I don't know if it's arrogance, stupidity, or both.

Last edited:

midswat

... soon
To be honest, I don't see what the big deal is. When I was a six year old hustling pool players at my one armed mothers bar, this type of thing would happen all the time. Back then though, you'd just tell them afterwards that you still respected them amigo and they'd buy you a steak.

vince

Not So New Member
My thoughts are pretty much in line with Simp's.

When I saw this story one of my first thoughts was that I now hope the knucklehead does get suspended. Maybe missing a couple of games will drive home the message that he obviously keeps missing.

I don't know if it's arrogance, stupidity, or both.
Hard to say. But I would probably go with ignorance. Prob thinks these things aren't as big of deals as everyone makes it out to be.

vince

Not So New Member
To be honest, I don't see what the big deal is. When I was a six year old hustling pool players at my one armed mothers bar, this type of thing would happen all the time. Back then though, you'd just tell them afterwards that you still respected them amigo and they'd buy you a steak.
Because they aren't public figures.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Not when you're a professional football player you can't. You have to just walk off and get out of the situation. I'm not entirely convinced yet it was even him that punched the dude. But, you just can't keep putting yourself in those situations. It's stupid.
I agree. You would think he would have a clue after playing for a high profile school like tOSU but some of these young guys don't realize that they're under a microscope and playing for Dallas takes it up another notch.

Not to defend the NFL or anything but every one of these guys has to review the personal conduct policy and some of them still think they're above the rules because they see their highlights on sports channels and the internet. They get praised too fricking much and think they're above the law. It's kind of a celebrity complex.

You're letting your teammates down by putting yourself out there like that, kid.

dallen

Senior Tech
On top of everything else he is a stupid asshole for risking breaking his hand right before training camp

Last edited:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
That bouncer is an asshole for putting Zeke in a position to have to hit him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That bouncer is an asshole for putting Zeke in a position to have to hit him.
Was it the bouncer who got punched? The way I've read everything is that the guy who got punched was extremely intoxicated. I sure hope that wasn't the bouncer.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Was it the bouncer who got punched? The way I've read everything is that the guy who got punched was extremely intoxicated. I sure hope that wasn't the bouncer.
No, not sure where the hell I came up with that.

So it was the drunk guy's fault. What an asshole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom