Dolphins Stuff...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
But you said he hasn't played for some time and is hurt? But he just played and isn't hurt. Do you feel ok?
No I said he hasnt played in a while and has been injured. Meaning he just got back this season after a lay-off to injury.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No I said he hasnt played in a while and has been injured. Meaning he just got back this season after a lay-off to injury.
I mean he has been back all season. He didn't miss that much time last year. He played as a freshman too. There is a lot of great tape on him. I don't think he is much of a mystery. He has been great, he is playing great, I don't see the mystery on this one.

And what problems are there at Alabama?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I mean he has been back all season. He didn't miss that much time last year. He played as a freshman too. There is a lot of great tape on him. I don't think he is much of a mystery. He has been great, he is playing great, I don't see the mystery on this one.
I didn’t say anything derogatory about him I said it too early to crown him as the premiere QB. Are you just looking for something to nip about.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Perhaps then it would be to you well being not to read my posts.
Hey amigo, not trying to stir pot here, but can you expand on what problems are are going on in Alabama & where you heard about them?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hey amigo, not trying to stir pot here, but can you expand on what problems are are going on in Alabama & where you heard about them?
Yes. I read today that the coach was pretty upset with one of his star lineman for not showing up for practices and might consider cutting him loose. That kind of stuff can have an adverse effect on a team especially if the player was critical to the offense. I didn’t recall what side of the ball he was on.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I went back and checked the story today and it was one of the defenders that hasn’t reported to class or practice and Sagan seems to think he may be gone. Could be a carryover from the suspensions earlier in the year with 4 of the team members. Who knows the actual severity.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I went back and checked the story today and it was one of the defenders that hasn’t reported to class or practice and Sagan seems to think he may be gone. Could be a carryover from the suspensions earlier in the year with 4 of the team members. Who knows the actual severity.
So that is why its too early to name Tua a premiere QB? Its not like he wasnt playing at a high level for awhile. I'm pretty sure every scout, mediot, and coaches recognize him as such.

If it matters to you then change Tua for one of the other two qbs that are going to be at the top of the draft.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I say it’s too early because it’s to early. The season is just getting underway and the teams will start conference play so the competition will be tougher and the stats will be harder to maintain. Who knows how some of the other players who are competing will emerge.

The team issues were just commentary about some of the things that are going on.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I say it’s too early because it’s to early. The season is just getting underway and the teams will start conference play so the competition will be tougher and the stats will be harder to maintain. Who knows how some of the other players who are competing will emerge.

The team issues were just commentary about some of the things that are going on.
I get the "anything could happen" perspective. You never know. Just like Trevor Lawrence is penciled in as the top pick next year. Top QB prospects sometimes lose their shine from one year to the next. I don't see it with Tua in that offense but anything could happen. I was mostly confused by your comment about him being injured and not playing in awhile.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I get the "anything could happen" perspective. You never know. Just like Trevor Lawrence is penciled in as the top pick next year. Top QB prospects sometimes lose their shine from one year to the next. I don't see it with Tua in that offense but anything could happen. I was mostly confused by your comment about him being injured and not playing in awhile.
I think I explained about my comment about his injury.

Rev

Staff member

If he was a one year wonder then sure but it's 26 games of elite play.

Rev

Staff member
And that’s commendable but most of the season is yet to be played.
When its that kind of play for so long even if the play levels out the scouts and front offices are not going to blink an eye.

I really dont think Tua being a frontrunner is a surprise to anybody but you. Just listen around to the media or read some of whats written by the scouts. They will all call him that regardless of how many games are left.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
When its that kind of play for so long even if the play levels out the scouts and front offices are not going to blink an eye.

I really dont think Tua being a frontrunner is a surprise to anybody but you. Just listen around to the media or read some of whats written by the scouts. They will all call him that regardless of how many games are left.
Fine by me. I will wait and see how it all plays out.

Top Bottom