Dolphins Stuff...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That's odd, they just announced that Rosen was starting I thought.
That tweet was from around 11:118 AM this morning. They announced that Rosen will be starting a little over an hour ago on NFL Network.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
That tweet was from around 11:118 AM this morning. They announced that Rosen will be starting a little over an hour ago on NFL Network.
Tanking for Tua.

Rosen is going to get replaced yet again.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I think the Dolphins are dangerously close to going overboard with their tanking. Even if the goal is to have the #1 overall pick and select Tua, you still gotta have talent around him. What good is having a good young QB if you're in no position to compete for playoff spot his first 4 years in the league.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Tua experience what Dashaun Watson and David Carr experienced. Getting beat up and sacked well over 50 times behind bad OLs.

I thought they should have kept some of the younger players they've ditched. That way they're in position to compete a lot sooner than later.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think the Dolphins are dangerously close to going overboard with their tanking. Even if the goal is to have the #1 overall pick and select Tua, you still gotta have talent around him. What good is having a good young QB if you're in no position to compete for playoff spot his first 4 years in the league.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Tua experience what Dashaun Watson and David Carr experienced. Getting beat up and sacked well over 50 times behind bad OLs.

I thought they should have kept some of the younger players they've ditched. That way they're in position to compete a lot sooner than later.
Well 9 picks in the top 2 rounds in the next two drafts will go along way to fix that. Just let Rosen soak the damage up.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Tanking for Tua.

May be a little early to pick Tua as the premiere QB in the college ranks. He hasn’t played for sometime and has been injured. There are a few problems going on at Alabama with the team so who knows how that will work out. There is a lot of hype for him and the Hiesman trophy but it’s no cinch due to the production of some other QB this season.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Well 9 picks in the top 2 rounds in the next two drafts will go along way to fix that. Just let Rosen soak the damage up.
You have to be able to hit on those picks though.

The Browns have had tons of picks in the past before Dorsey's arrival and they always botched the draft.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tanking for Tua.

I kind of feel for Rosen. If he went to the Rams he'd probably be a decent QB. Now he is going to look like a dumpster fire again getting destroyed by Dlineman.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
May be a little early to pick Tua as the premiere QB in the college ranks. He hasn’t played for sometime and has been injured. There are a few problems going on at Alabama with the team so who knows how that will work out. There is a lot of hype for him and the Hiesman trophy but it’s no cinch due to the production of some other QB this season.
Didn't he just throw for 400 yards and 5 TDs?

1bigfan13

Staff member
:unsure

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Between Rosen and the Dolphins picking up Taco, we may actually be in danger here.
I guess playing for the worst team in football is his reward for acting like a baby. At least he didn't get to go to the Patriots or someone good.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
That's odd, they just announced that Rosen was starting I thought.
lol and right on Q, the minute I make a bold proclamation, the NFL rams it right up my ass

People, if you ever see me predicting the outcome of an NFL game with confidence, run to your nearest sports book or bookie and bet the farm on the opposite of whatever I said

Top Bottom