Dolphins Stuff...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
They need to make Hill active and let him play the entire 4th quarter in what will pretty much be a preseason game by that point. If he can't show anything when we're up by 24 with the Dolphins passing every down then he can go sit his ass down for a month.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They need to make Hill active and let him play the entire 4th quarter in what will pretty much be a preseason game by that point. If he can't show anything when we're up by 24 with the Dolphins passing every down then he can go sit his ass down for a month.
With Woods and Crawfords injuries I would think we would need the extra DT available. If Hill isn't active for this game then we really fucked up because he isn't even a serviceable backup.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
With Woods and Crawfords injuries I would think we would need the extra DT available. If Hill isn't active for this game then we really fucked up because he isn't even a serviceable backup.
Yeah, if he doesn't get activated, might as well cry bust.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Charles Harris, who was one of the guys talked about as our possible 1st in 2017, has 7 TFL and 3 sacks in 2+ seasons. Charlton has 8 TFL/4 sacks and we're about to cut him, and that's the guy Broaddus is writing about as one of their threats. Pretty much all you need to know.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I was on the fence on whether to watch this boring game or KC/Baltimore. Saw who is announcing the cowboys game so let's go Kansas City Mahomes. You guys enjoy Charles Davis.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Which means they will be stellar against us...

Seriously though, every time a team is starting a scrub on the O-line it doesn't seem like we can take advantage.
Pete Hunter off the street.
CJ Anderson

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Josh Rosen has been named the Dolphins starting QB for Sunday's game.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Between Rosen and the Dolphins picking up Taco, we may actually be in danger here.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Cowboys might see Taco Charlton after all with a source confirming the Miami Dolphins, Sunday's opponent, claimed the defensive end a day after the club cut the former first-round pick. Like coach Jason Garrett, defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli did not want to get much into why it didn't work with Charlton but he said it wasn't a personality issue. "I just wish him the best. I'm sure there will be a lot of people after him right now," Marinelli said. "I hope he gets the right team. That's what I'm hoping for." The claim saves the Cowboys $1.6 million in salary that was guaranteed to Charlton over this season and next season.

Top Bottom