Dolphins Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life

didnt we have one of these last week?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Dallas could solve a lot of things with a win over Miami In the conference race and potentially in the home stadium set up so I believe they will play their best. The talent is there it just needs to show up more in rhe big games like this one. I say Dak will show his best and hopefully it will be positive and not like he has faded in previous big games. The real key however to a potential victory will rest on how the defense plays.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Is there any way to make this print larger? I tried in the iPad settings but it doesn’t seem to affect this print size.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is there any way to make this print larger? I tried in the iPad settings but it doesn’t seem to affect this print size.
Can you not just pinch zoom it? (I'm not an Apple guy.)

shoop

Semi-contributing member
On my iPhone I can hit the dots in the bottom right corner where you go for bookmarks. Towards the bottom of the options is “Zoom text”. When you hit that it shows the page and at the top is a +/- buttons. It changes the text size.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
I see Sheik made already made this joke on page 2.

I’m a little behind on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom