Dolphins Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I think we knew Tyron was out.

Kinda stoked to see Davis get his large ass out there and clog some shit up. No, Im not gonna get my hopes up too high, but Im glad he's here to tide us over. Hank is sorely missed.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I wonder if thats the longest period we've gone between games with a single opponent. Thats a damned long time.
We beat them down in Dallas early in the 2019 season. We started 3-0 that year then the wheels quickly fell off.

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
Jerry has had a classic line over the years regarding draft choices. "He is what what we thought he was when we drafted him." Which is a roundabout way of saying, "I never make a mistake."

To anyone disappointed in Mazi Smith's performance so far, take comfort from this latest version from Jerry: "Mazi has shown us everything that we've wanted when we took him."

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He would be a starter in Mendenhall's Race Pro Bowl.
Easily. Are there enough of them to fill out the secondary?

You'll be hard pressed to play a dime defense.

On the black side of the house, we don't have any kickers or punters. We're at a huge ST disadvantage.

Foobio

DCC 4Life

On the black side of the house, we don't have any kickers or punters. We're at a huge ST disadvantage.
Reggie Roby ftw

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Ive seen a couple of lists that had 4 in the secondary but more safeties than corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom