Dolphins Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Okay. But suggesting that we move Parsons around and unleash the great unproven talent that is Rashaan Evans is what the problem is right here.
Dont move Parsons.

Just add some Evans snaps to the LB mix in obvious rushing situations. If its a major fail, then we tried.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
In terms of the division and seeding I think this game is literally meaningless unless some weird improbable strength of victory scenario plays out where KC loses out or some such.

If that's the case just sit Tyron and maybe even Martin, although there is something to these guys needing to put together a solid performance on the road after last week and the "narrative" surrounding the team.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
"Consistent" is an analyst's go to criticism when he has nothing meaningful to say.

Fire Joe Morgan used to kill Morgan for saying it all the time.

It's a meaningless analysis.

Genghis Khan

I seriously doubt it's his call, or that he even has any say in the matter. He's commenting on it. Which he's always done. Don't even care.

All true, I'm just tired of it. He says it in a way that makes it sound like he has say in it. And I know, who cares. But, that sort of thing does have an absorbing effect because it very well could seep into a coach's thinking, knowing in the back of his mind that the owner wants something a certain way.

On this specific issue it doesn't matter because I think Quinn feels the same way. But on other issues that he might comment on, it could have an influencing effect and I'd hate for that to happen.

Beyond that I know I'm just bitching to bitch.

p1_

DCC 4Life
yeah, Jerry merely spouting off from his cushy radio show platform. Appeasing the unwashed masses.

Genghis Khan

that bodes well for the pass rush. Tua does not like to be pressured, much less hit.

Except if they run the ball 40 times it won't matter.

I do have a feeling we'll come out stopping the run pretty well this week.

This team seems to respond well to stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom