DCC Podcast

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
Just starting, but great job guys.

One thing, the host needs to introduce the talkers, or they need to introduce themselves, when they start so we know who's who.

Mcnuttz, you have a really good voice. You sound like a country music singer. In a good way. Other guys sound good, too.

And I knew booze preferred the Mike Tag pronunciation. I knew it!
This. Intro speakers, speakers tell us who you are at least early on so we can make out who is who.

data

Forbes #1
Impressive work, fellas.

Not for public consumption, I’d listen to you four livestream during the draft with live reactions, off topic DCCisms and reacting to what’s posted in Draftday Chatter thread.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Impressive work, fellas.

Not for public consumption, I’d listen to you four livestream during the draft with live reactions, off topic DCCisms and reacting to what’s posted in Draftday Chatter thread.
Ohhhhhhh, live-streaming the draft might be cool if it’s possible.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If anyone has an idea for a show theme let’er rip. We will need theme-specific shows that are weekly recurring, on top of draft specific type topics.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I agreed with the Gholston assessment. No one knows what he is yet. He's just sort of ... there.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I agreed with the Gholston assessment. No one knows what he is yet. He's just sort of ... there.

The problem with comparing him to Crawford is that the biggest problem with Crawford was his contract. He was ok enough as a rotational player / backup type, which is all we've been using Gholston for.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom