DCC Podcast

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I know which one is Simp now for sure. He used a percentage. :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Are you saying we should all be secretly rooting for Kincaid?

He could be our injury-risk 2nd rounder.
Oh yeah. :lol

Not to get derailed from the thread, but I don't think the injury will linger unless there's something we haven't heard.

Also, I'm with Simp in liking Mazi and wouldn't be surprised if we took him at 26. I think they do want a big DT. They'd have taken Davis last year if they could have. Don't think what they did 15 or 10 or even 5 years ago matters now.

Now back to the actual podcast.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Oh yeah. :lol

Not to get derailed from the thread, but I don't think the injury will linger unless there's something we haven't heard.

Also, I'm with Simp in liking Mazi and wouldn't be surprised if we took him at 26. I think they do want a big DT. They'd have taken Davis last year if they could have. Don't think what they did 15 or 10 or even 5 years ago matters now.

Now back to the actual podcast.
Mazi would be great, you aren't going to get an argument against from me.

I'm really hoping for a trade back.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
But, I can tell you, when you get Simp and C-Rock to talking... lawd have mercy. Which is exactly what you need for a podcast. No dead air. Dead air will kill a podcast faster than anything.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Okay, finished up, and you guys killed it for a first shot out of the box. Lots of knowledge. Lots of player understanding. Obviously lots of great insight into what the Cowboys need. It was awesome.
I had to shut them down and I hated to, because they could have gone on for awhile. So much good chatter, it was a great time.

Cotton

Staff member
I had to shut them down and I hated to, because they could have gone on for awhile. So much good chatter, it was a great time.
And to think, this is just our first shot out of the cannon. We will refine things and get it even better. But, it sounded like a professional podcast. Very well done all around. Props, boys.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
an hour and eleven minutes. give me a timestamp for when my name comes up. :unsure

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah it was fun. In hindsight we should have started this earlier and had a few of these things because we probably all could have gone on for hours. It works well when everyone knows there stuff and it just comes easily.

Top Bottom